First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
SQL server 2008 64 bit
Hi, Does anyone know the diff between SQL2008 32 bit adn 64 bit. What kind of situation the we need to have WIN 64 bit + sql server 64 bit? Thanks, ... 30 Jul 2010 09:41
Enable XP_CmdShell
Hi How to enable XP_CmdShell in SQL Server 2000 as I ran the following script to enable EXEC MASTER.dbo.SP_CONFIGURE 'Show Advanced Options', 1 RECONFIGURE EXEC MASTER.dbo.SP_CONFIGURE 'XP_CmdShell', 1 RECONFIGURE But I get the following error message Server: Msg 15123, Level 16, State 1, Proce... 29 Jul 2010 17:25
get number of monday, tuesday,... between 2 dates
Hi, how can I get number of monday, tuesday,... between 2 dates? Thanks, ... 6 Aug 2010 14:54
Linked server query error - how do I trace it?
I have a query that runs against a linked server (tables are in dBase). When I run a simple select statement against one of the tables, I get an error: "Error converting data type DBTYPE_DBTIMESTAMP to datetime" Is there a way of tracing which record has this bad data in it? I'm running SQL SERVER 2008 R2 ... 28 Jul 2010 18:29
Help please - Repair fails "There was an error executing the Replication upgrade scripts"
After a failed update to SQL 2008 SP1 + CU8, I restored master, and then tried to do a repair on the install to make sure I was back to SP1 only. I now get the following error: SQL Server 2008 - Developer Edition x64 Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 There was an error executing the Replication upgrade scripts TI... 28 Jul 2010 10:46
I/O error every night at 10 pm, why??
Every night at about 10 pm (2000 hours) on our SQL 2005 since about 7/21 or so we have got this recurring error in our SQL server logs: 07/22/2010 22:00:34,spid2s,Unknown,SQL Server has encountered 1 occurrence(s) of I/O requests taking longer than 15 seconds to complete on file [D:\LOGS\UNI_MMMMM_Log.ldf] in dat... 30 Jul 2010 11:54
Maintenance Plans in SQL 2005
I have 3 jobs in My maintenance plan. The jobs are connected by precedence constraints. In each case, the constraint is set to completion. It appears that all the jobs are being executed at the same time. My goal is to execute the next job as long as the previous job completes, irregardless whether it fail... 28 Jul 2010 03:08
Logical proof of SQL change - HELP please!
See DDL below. This represents a very simplistic view of my client's system, in which there are actually about 95 tables and nearly 50 views. The views are used primarily to provide a real-time snapshot of certain datasets for auditing purposes. The database has medical applications so it has to be carefully c... 27 Jul 2010 18:24
PROBLEMS TO MODIFY USER BBDD MIGRATED !!!!
I made a backup with sqlserver 2000 and then perform a restore on SQLServer2005 and all right but once done all this I can not change anything. Why? why can not change anyting on the resoresd database ? Thanks and kind Regards. ... 2 Aug 2010 15:53
Questions regarding Data center operation
Hi, I have over 8 years of IT experience but very new to the Data Center space and have 4 questions. If someone can answer, I would really appreciate! You can consider these questions more of a brainstorming ideas. 1. If a facilities capacity is re-classified as 5 MW lower than it was previously, what needs t... 27 Jul 2010 03:00