First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
SQLView joining two fields
Hi I'm using the following expression to join two text fields where one of them should be null: table1.name1 & ' ' & isnull(table1.name2,'') as name But it reports this error: Data types nvarchar and nvarchar ar incompatible with the boolean AND operator. Thanks LAM ... 13 Jul 2010 09:48
Query Help for Newb
All, I am a sql newb and in a bind and all out of ideas at the moment but I was thrown into figuring a query out to report back what my manager wants to see. Basically I have a table similar to the one below that I need to write a query against that will give me this report style format once ran. This is going ... 12 Jul 2010 18:32
Determining T-SQL within a transaction_id
Is there a simple way of determining the actual T-SQL being executed in the current transaction_id? The code below displays the active transaction_id, but I'd like to quickly and easily see what it's actually running. Thanks, Rubens -- create the temporary table to accept the results. CREATE TABLE #OpenT... 19 Jul 2010 15:47
Cannot Delete Maintenance Plans - SQL 2005
Below is the manual SQL fix to address this error: Drop failed for Job �XXXXXXXXXXXXX�. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo) The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint �FK_subplan_job_id�. The conflict occurred in database �msdb�, table �dbo.sysmaintplan_subplans�, column �job_id�. The statement has been t... 12 Jul 2010 09:36
SQL Standart server 2005 can't see my local folder [ external USB
Please, can somebody help with issue: SQL Standart server 2005 can't see my local folder [ external USB drive] ? I restarted the server, changed letter but nothing help. Thanks. ... 12 Jul 2010 03:05
certificate backup
I ran “select * from sys.certificates” in our Central Management Server. Most of them have this set of certificates that are created at install. ##MS_SQLResourceSigningCertificate## ##MS_SQLReplicationSigningCertificate## ##MS_SQLAuthenticatorCertificate## ##MS_SQLAuthenticatorCertificate## ##MS_SchemaSigningC... 9 Jul 2010 18:20
Share printer error
I installed a network printer on my 2008 server R2 64 bit. When i go to share it out i get the following error message Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000006d9) ... 9 Jul 2010 16:07
Database status indicator in Management Studio.
Hello, Could someone please direct me to a page/url/pgNo in BOL/etc.. which contains information on the following: A list of all the possible status's that a database can exist in. Eg: Under normal running conditions the Db is said to be in a 'running' condition and has a certain icon to represent this state. ... 9 Jul 2010 10:34
Sql 2005 64 bit , error creating Maintenance Plan
Sql 2005 Standard Ed. 64 bit installed on Windows 2008 64 bit server standard SP2 Creating Maintanance Plan, I obtain errors: Stato Creazione guidata piano di manutenzione - Creazione del piano di manutenzione "Manutenzione DB Utente" (Errore) Messaggi � Creazione del piano di manutenzione non riusc... 8 Jul 2010 12:31
Views using linked tables
Hi! On my own sqlDB, I need to link tables form other sqlDB in the same machine and then, create views that combine fields of my own tables and linked tables. Please give some suggestions. Thanks LAM ... 9 Jul 2010 16:07