First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How to set locks to 0
HI Under SQLServer2005 Advanced Properties - Parallelism, I need to set Locks to zero (0) because I suspect that 5000 locks that it shows actualy, have triggered the following error: "the instance of the sql Server Database Engine cannot obtain a LOKC resource at this time. Rerun your statement when there are ... 11 Aug 2010 12:34
Sql Server 2000 restore to different db name?
Hello how would I restore a db named example 'UserDB_restore' from it's main db name backup file 'UserDB.bak'? I'm trying to simply restore it side by side when pointing to that device file name and wondering do I need to adjust the 'Logical file name' & 'Move to physical file name' options? Thanks in advance.... 10 Aug 2010 18:02
Report Services KPI
Hi All, working with a SQL-Server 2005 i have a problem generating indicators (like kpi) on current dynamic data. Let me describe: Given is a dataset as this: Supplier Year Amount -------- ----- -------- Supp1 2008 10 Supp1 2009 15 Supp1 2010 13 Supp2 20... 11 Aug 2010 15:51
Weekly Maintenance Plan
Hello: The weekly maintenance plan that runs every week on Sunday morning in SQL 2005 failed for the first time in two years. The SQL error log stated: "Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly." Any ideas? c... 11 Aug 2010 08:11
SQL 2005 Oddities
Hello: We have had SQL 2005 (9.00.4053) installed and running without issue for almost a couple of years. Today, I found a couple of issues. First, I tried to stop the SQL Server services by right-clicking in SQL Server Management Studio and choosing "Stop". Although I was logged in as "sa", I was told th... 10 Aug 2010 08:01
SQL Server2K5 set up maintenance jobs across multiple instances?
I have one one DBA audit database at one of the instances and looking at a possibility of setting jobs (row counts, checkdb, etc) across multiple instances from this databases. What are my options? I would like to having create stored procedures in each of those instances. Is there any get around and ideas to avoid... 9 Aug 2010 19:02
Database 32-bit on win 64
Hi, Is a database 32-bit certified on a win 64-bit OS It seems not but the certification matrix is not clear about tis have you any clue ? Thanks ... 9 Aug 2010 16:49
alter column - changing nullability
A variable length column need to change its nullability property: alter table T alter column c varchar(5000) not null; The length of 5000 is not changed. Changing a column's nullability to disallow NULLs, should imply a scan of the table and then a change of the metadata. The actual data should not be modi... 9 Aug 2010 16:49
How to put an "mdf" file into 2 different physical drive?
Hi, i need help. I have a server HP G6, with MS SQL 2008 installed on it. My "Drive C" is almost full. My "database.mdf" dan "database.ldf" is on drive C. I plan to buy a new hard disk and then next time i will have a Drive 'D'. Is it posible in SQL 2008 if my drive C is full, then my "database.mdf" on driv... 9 Aug 2010 15:42
data analyst job profile
i searched a job in sql server but i got a job as data analyst in one bpo. The work was like just copying and pasting the sql queries. I want to know is this IT related job or a bpo related. Does data analyst having any scope in IT companies Please help me out asap can anybody please tell me is there any pos... 9 Aug 2010 00:22
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12