From: japheth on

http://www.japheth.de/Download/hxsrc.zip

From: Herbert Kleebauer on
hutch-- wrote:

> > > MASM32 is not open sauce.
> >
> > Ok, it IS not, but what's your reason to no MAKE it open source?
>
> None of your business. refer to above.

Sure, but I'm always willing to learn. Maybe there is a good reason
to make code distributed for free closed source. And if you tell
me this reason, I maybe will do it also. So, please give me some
help and tell me your reason.
From: Betov on
japheth <mail(a)japheth.de> �crivait news:1191492543.648710.10920@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

>> but it is impressive that no other post could link
>> to anything else. Really impressive.
>
> http://www.japheth.de/Download/hxsrc.zip

Ah! Good ol' Dos times small things.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: hutch-- on
HAY Betov,

> Ah! Good ol' Dos times small things.

Show us your mixed 16 - 32 bit DOS extender written in RotAsm. Don't
tell us that crapheap is not powerful enough to do that.

From: hutch-- on
HAY Betov,

> Ah! Good ol' Dos times small things.

Show us your mixed 16 - 32 bit DOS extender written in RotAsm. Don't
tell us that crapheap is not powerful enough to do that.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Prev: aeBIOS Test Request
Next: CMOVcc vs. Jcc