From: Betov on
japheth <mail(a)japheth.de> �crivait news:1191498617.199260.84320@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

>> What's new? Does anybody have any doubt that it is possible to
>> write small demos with MASM32 ? Your demo is, at best, what we
>> call a "side-toy" in RosAsm.
>>
>> Betov.
>
> Ok, so you've needed 26 minutes to download the "side-toy", start it
> and finally realize that it is a demo.

???

Where did you found out those "26 minutes"?

I downloaded your demo, saved it somewhere, and, as it is usual
to me, i gave it a try with the RosAsm Two-Clicks Disassembler-
ReAssembler just to see how it goes. Let's say around 2 minutes
at most. And then? What are you talking about?

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
hutch-- <hutch(a)movsd.com> �crivait news:1191498724.897263.252280
@n39g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> How many right clicks do
> you need to make in RotAsm to emulate MASM using VC as a side tool ?

:))

Answer: Zero right clicks. Two normal Clicks are enough:

* One on [Disassemble]

* One on [Run]

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: japheth on
> Where did you found out those "26 minutes"?

that is the time you replied minus the time I posted the link to
comview.

> I downloaded your demo, saved it somewhere, and, as it is usual
> to me, i gave it a try with the RosAsm Two-Clicks Disassembler-
> ReAssembler just to see how it goes. Let's say around 2 minutes
> at most. And then? What are you talking about?

To be honest: I have no idea what YOU are talking about. What is
RosAsm?

From: Betov on
japheth <mail(a)japheth.de> �crivait news:1191499719.574822.103110@
19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

> The hx source is well over 3 MB and about 90% of it are Win32 PE
> dlls.

If this sentence means anything...

> COMView's source code is about 1,1 MB. And this is "real" code,
> there are no large tables bloating the source

Where are the sources?

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
japheth <mail(a)japheth.de> �crivait news:1191500824.946329.205340
@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

>> Where did you found out those "26 minutes"?
>
> that is the time you replied minus the time I posted the link to
> comview.

? And then ?

Do you think i am at ALA 24h/24h?!

>> I downloaded your demo, saved it somewhere, and, as it is usual
>> to me, i gave it a try with the RosAsm Two-Clicks Disassembler-
>> ReAssembler just to see how it goes. Let's say around 2 minutes
>> at most. And then? What are you talking about?
>
> To be honest: I have no idea what YOU are talking about. What is
> RosAsm?

Well...

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >