From: Betov on
japheth <mail(a)japheth.de> �crivait news:1191659126.627728.106470
@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> Sorry, but I'm not interested in smalltalk

:))

Then, what are you doing here? Just trying to prove that some
Applications *have* been written with MASM? OK, then, you win
on that one, even if it is not possible to evaluate it, nor to
make any relationship in between the real needed size and the
various functionalities. And if you are happy with having spent
6 years at this, whereas it would have taken much probably 10
times less efforts with any of the actual Assemblers, or even
with a real C, this is also OK to me.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Herbert Kleebauer on
"sevag.krikorian" wrote:

> Many "asmers" fail on logic when it comes to
> personal vendettas and ego. I've seen you, Rene, Wolfgang and Herbert
> fall into this trap.

As I said, I'm always willing to learn, especially when I
have said something illogical. Can you please tell me, what
exactly illogical I said.
From: japheth on
> Then, what are you doing here?

Every now and then there is an interesting thread here, but I have to
say that I tend to ignore 99% of the ALA threads. This thread's
purpose was innocent at first glance (Hutch asking people to list a
"pure MASM application"), so I posted 2 MASM apps I did in the past.
Why should I try to prove or "win" something? Ok, I realized what this
thing has turned into and are no longer interested in it.

I bet you guys have much fun in this group. I'm guessing this because
I'm pretty sure that you won't get paid for posting such stuff. OTOH,
having fun posting the same nonsense over and over again for weeks,
months, possibly years ... I admit that I'm slightly frightened by
this idea.

From: Betov on
japheth <mail(a)japheth.de> �crivait news:1191665707.800841.117880
@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> This thread's
> purpose was innocent at first glance (Hutch asking people to list a
> "pure MASM application")

You have been duped, then. Because the only reason why Hutch started
this thread was exactly because i said that MASM was a toy for doing
nothing, as demonstrated by the lack of productivity of the so called
"MASM users", who are, in fact, at a 99% rate, HLLers making use of
MASM for what it has been written for, that is, as a "C-Side Toy".

At this point of view, your six years, spent at producing a listBox
collector of the COM objects does not prove much more than the Megas
of Bodgan, with his H.E. Game, prove anything about the good old
dead TASM usability: General rules *have* exceptions. And having you
refusing to answer to any question when it comes to really evaluate
your production, does not help at impressing anybody, but the ones
who want to be impressed.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: JDavison on
Betov wrote:

> And having you
> refusing to answer to any question when it comes to really evaluate
> your production, does not help at impressing anybody, but the ones
> who want to be impressed.

No, no, that's not true. You tend to think much too highly of yourself,
at least more highly than you actually deserve.

For instance, what would ever make you think that he cares at all about
what you think? From what I've read, at this moment in time, he's not
the least bit interested in what you think.

You should get over that case of megalomania. It's driving you insane.

Shalom,
--Joel Davison

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Prev: aeBIOS Test Request
Next: CMOVcc vs. Jcc