From: //o//annabee on
On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 12:15:07 +0200, japheth <mail(a)japheth.de> wrote:

>> Then, what are you doing here?
>
> Every now and then there is an interesting thread here, but I have to
> say that I tend to ignore 99% of the ALA threads. This thread's
> purpose was innocent at first glance (Hutch asking people to list a
> "pure MASM application"), so I posted 2 MASM apps I did in the past.
> Why should I try to prove or "win" something? Ok, I realized what this
> thing has turned into and are no longer interested in it.
>
> I bet you guys have much fun in this group. I'm guessing this because
> I'm pretty sure that you won't get paid for posting such stuff. OTOH,
> having fun posting the same nonsense over and over again for weeks,
> months, possibly years ... I admit that I'm slightly frightened by
> this idea.

You are absolutly right :D

Be scared of the GPL movement.
Before the end of the decade, we are going to put you out of your misery:D

And out of a job.

From: JDavison on
//\\o//\\annabee wrote:

>> I bet you guys have much fun in this group. I'm guessing this because
>> I'm pretty sure that you won't get paid for posting such stuff. OTOH,
>> having fun posting the same nonsense over and over again for weeks,
>> months, possibly years ... I admit that I'm slightly frightened by
>> this idea.
>
> You are absolutly right :D
>
> Be scared of the GPL movement.

Where did he say he was scared of the GPL movement, Slim?

> Before the end of the decade, we are going to put you out of your misery:D
>
> And out of a job.

I think we all know who's gonna be out of a job. ;)

But you're still doing a good job at it, now,
even if you won't have it for very long. :)

Shalom,
--Joel Davison

From: Betov on
//\\\\o//\\\\annabee <w(a)w.w.w> �crivait

> Be scared of the GPL movement.
> Before the end of the decade, we are going to put you out of your
> misery:D

I have just re-read the license. Funny indeed, though...
"coherent", when doing such a work with and for MASM.
I love the "Don't modify any of these files", just in
case somebody could improve it.

:))

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: //o//annabee on
On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 14:43:29 +0200, Betov <betov(a)free.fr> wrote:

> //\\\\o//\\\\annabee <w(a)w.w.w> �crivait
>
>> Be scared of the GPL movement.
>> Before the end of the decade, we are going to put you out of your
>> misery:D
>
> I have just re-read the license. Funny indeed, though...
> "coherent", when doing such a work with and for MASM.
> I love the "Don't modify any of these files", just in
> case somebody could improve it.
>
> :))

You have better glasses then me...

I got off at "It may be used for any purpose, "

Evidently it cannot be used for _any_ purpose.

And now I understand what you ment earlier.

From: santosh on
JDavison wrote:

<snip>

> Shalom,
> --Joel Davison

Do you mind explaining what "Shalom" stands for? Is it some kind of
greeting
like "Good day" and what language is it a part of?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Prev: aeBIOS Test Request
Next: CMOVcc vs. Jcc