From: JB on

Yao Konan wrote:
> However,for anything beyond high school i find it,at least for now,less
> interesting than even the TI89/V200.

True, but keep in mind that nspire has not been released for sale yet
and it would be pointless to put together a high speed high memory
platform without the intention to take full advantage of all that power
with new software.

From: Wayne Brown on
John H Meyers <jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

> Need it have Golden Mean proportions too?

If you're talking about Golden Ratio proportions, then no. I've never
been terribly impressed with the Golden Ratio. Personally, I prefer
the 1:4:9 ratio in Clarke's description of the Monolith from "2001:
A Space Odyssey." In fact, when I said my ideal calculator would look
and feel (in shape, color and weight) as much as possible like a slab
of black marble, I had the Monolith in mind.

--
Wayne Brown <fwbrown(a)bellsouth.net> (HPCC #1104)

??s ofereode, ?isses swa m?g. ("That passed away, this also can.")
"Deor," from the Exeter Book (folios 100r-100v)
From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
From: Oskr on
Hi...

The hope of the HP50G is the HPGCC, to create a better interface,
bigger speed, good spreadsheet and a graphic atmosphere with bigger
quantity of properties can make of the HP50 an unbeatable calculator
for a lot of time, at the present time many are looking with good eyes
the TI Nspire and those at that the HP50G calculator looks are the
faithful fanatics of HP.

When Hewlett Packard to look seriously another time the HP Calculators?

For me the HP calculator is not a product more, it is a passion...

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Prev: hp 50g sd card
Next: Linsolve problem in HP-50g