From: Dave on
Also, the whole Maple for WinCE with all files on the card amounted to
only 11 MB or so.

From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
Dave wrote:
> Maple V Release 4 was already ported to a WinCE Handheld around 1998:
>
> http://world.casio.com/edu/product/new_products/hpc_edu/

How aboput the Bernard Parisse's new advanced CAS?
It's available to Linux systems - you need a QOnos like device
with a subset of Linus
(I'm still hoping for a CF/SD with full development system)
..

From: Bernard Parisse on
Veli-Pekka Nousiainen wrote:
> Dave wrote:
>
>>Maple V Release 4 was already ported to a WinCE Handheld around 1998:
>>
>>http://world.casio.com/edu/product/new_products/hpc_edu/
>

> How aboput the Bernard Parisse's new advanced CAS?
> It's available to Linux systems - you need a QOnos like device
> with a subset of Linus
> (I'm still hoping for a CF/SD with full development system)
> .

Xcas works also on a wince device from a SD card where
Linux is installed, I should be able to release a new ARM
binary version of xcas (new interface)
before the end of the year. If you have a large enough SD
card, you can install a complete debian system, I could
even run arm gdb on the arm version of xcas. I could not
compile xcas on my arm device however because of lack
of RAM.
From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Hi
mdr1024(a)gmail.com wrote:
> Except for the TI-81, that was the biggest POS TI ever created, along
> with all its derivatives (83,84).
Tie TI83 and 84 are really calculators IMO, they suit their market and
audience perfectly.
They wouldn't sell so many of those machines if it was a *POS* ... They
sell more 83/84 than any HP machines or other TI calculators combined.

JY
From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Hi
duenodemonte(a)gmail.com wrote:
> HEY ! How do you write from the future ! You have Oct 30th on your
> message.
Be in a different time zone. It's been October 30th here for over 18
hours...
There are people located outside the US you know!
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Prev: hp 50g sd card
Next: Linsolve problem in HP-50g