From: Betov on
"Evenbit" <nbaker2328(a)charter.net> ?crivait news:1161586356.658318.147010
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> *Annie* is too _important_ to care.

And you are too small for learning Assembly:

Go and play Ping-Pong, instead.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: KiLVaiDeN on
> Betov wrote:
>
> And you are too small for learning Assembly:
>
> Go and play Ping-Pong, instead.
>
> :)
>
> Betov.
>
> < http://rosasm.org >

Being a "high level" Ping-Pong player myself (10 years), I can tell you
that it's not a sport for kids, at high level, since they lack
experience ! You know about those things, where practice is the only
way of having a high level, being yourself an experienced jazz guitar
player !

Maybe a good advice for him would be playing one of those lobotomizing
game, like World of Warcraft, seems to fit him good enough, and doesn't
need much experience :) Plus the fact that we wouldn't hear much of him
on the next year, until he gets fed up with it ;)

Cheers

From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:

> Wereas you, who developped an HLL Pre-parser for (how long
> did you say, clown?... :)))) all alone, have a very correct
> notion of success.

Yes, my notion of success is based on the number of people who are
learning assembly language using HLA. And under that metric, it has
achieved a certain modicum of success, as you yourself have attested.

As for developing it solo, well, you forget products like HIDE and
KMAKE that are out there. As for the compiler itself, developing it
myself is strictly my choice.

> In some way, you are right: I am really impressed by your
> competencies in matter of propaganda. Congratulations, clown.

Yes, I'm able to market my product a heck of a lot better than you do.
It's not just propaganda, though. I don't take every opportunity to
scare people away from my product as you do. The scary part is that
RosAsm might actually enjoy a small amount of success if you would
learn to be a little more civil.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:
> "randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> écrivait
>
> > why don't you point out at least 10 things that FASM's macro system
> > can do that HLA's cannot?
> > We're waiting...
>
> Dream on, clown. First, remove FASM from your HLL Pre-Parser
> Package, and show me one thing that HLA can do.

No problem. Use MASM, TASM, or Gas instead. It does everything that the
package including FASM does. Again, you are still hung up on the
difference between language and implementation. You just don't have a
clue.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: Betov on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> ?crivait

> Yes, my notion of success is based on the number of people who are
> learning assembly language using HLA.

If you are happy with a score of zero, this is nothing
but a real shame, clown.

"the number of people who are learning assembly language"
is equal the one of the people who are trying to use an
Assembler. Not any HLL Pre-Parser.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >