From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:

> > That's right, you'll never see those questions on Rosasm. That's
> > because RosAsm doesn't attract beginners, and few other programmers to
> > boot. You have too few users to ever see questions like that.
>
> Minion, we cannot get questions like these at RosAsm's
> Board because problems like these cannot exist with a
> properly developed Tool. Period.

Whether the tool is properly developed or not, you won't get
HLA-specific questions on a RosAsm board because people don't ask HLA
questions on the RosAsm board. This argument of your's is one of the
weakest yet. It's like me saying that RosAsm is a failure because
people would not ask RosAsm questions on the HLA mailing list.

How pathetic you've become in your attempts to attack HLA. Complete
lack of intellectual honesty (nothing new there) and logic (nothing new
there, either).
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:

> Said by a clown who does not even know what a Assembler
> is to another one who has 4 Megas of Assembly to give
> away. Perfect.

Ah, back to bragging about how big your source file is?
I thought you didn't engage in self-promotion and advertising of your
product (though you sure could have fooled the folks over on the
reverse engineering board who comment about how you advertise your
product there).

BTW, just for the record, the lastest set of HLA stdlib source and data
files exceed 8MB. Granted, half of that is test data, but you don't
even have comprehensive tests for your code, so the fact that you're
missing some test data in the mix is yet another strike against you.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: Betov on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> ?crivait

> you won't get
> HLA-specific questions on a RosAsm board because people don't ask HLA
> questions on the RosAsm board.

Funnier and funnier, clown.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on

> BTW, just for the record, the lastest set of HLA stdlib source and data
> files exceed 8MB.

Of HLL bullshits that no asmer on earth would ever
consider? Maybe. Though, as you may know, there are
other AsmLibs in developments, around, and i seriously
doubt that any will ever grow up to one tenth of this
absurd size, as long as the guys doing these do not
seem to be completely ignorant.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:

> Of HLL bullshits that no asmer on earth would ever
> consider? Maybe. Though, as you may know, there are
> other AsmLibs in developments, around, and i seriously
> doubt that any will ever grow up to one tenth of this
> absurd size, as long as the guys doing these do not
> seem to be completely ignorant.

And as you know, some of those other asmlib developments are planning
on using components from the HLA stdlib. Indeed, that's why I'm putting
a lot of effort into the development of the new HLA stdlib right now --
to support the efforts of other library developers.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde