From: Betov on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> ?crivait

> You just don't have a clue.

Said by a clown who does not even know what a Assembler
is to another one who has 4 Megas of Assembly to give
away. Perfect.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:

> Simply impossible, clown. People who want to learn Assembly
> must use an Assembler, and there exist no other way.

Oh, they're not using an assembler *you* approve of, but they're
learning assembly language with HLA nonetheless. And all your crying
and propagandizing about the subject isn't changing anything (other
than scaring people away from your own product). At the end of the day,
people who've learned assembly language programming via HLA tend to be
very happy with the knowledge they've gained. And they're smart enough
to realize that all the nonsense you're spewing is exactly that --
nonsense.

> Now, do you want me to copy&paste example of questions asked
> by your victims, that would be utterly impossible with an
> Assembler, clown?

Sure. Go ahead.

> A couple of very funny ones found at your Board at MASM32,
> that would likely not exist for an Assembler, and for sure
> could never be found for RosAsm:
>
> "When I enter a number >= 0, it displays the positive integers.
> But when I enter a number such as +127, +100, I get HLA
> Exception (5), Conversion Error."

And your point?
You most certainly *do* get a conversion error because the "+" is not a
valid numeric character.

At least the HLA standard library input conversion routine is smart
enough to raise an exception, rather than return garbage as most
end-user-written conversion routines tend to do.

> "When I compiled the Program, I'm getting the error message
> shown below... Would someone be able to give any hints where
> I should be looking to resolve this issue?"
>
> :)
>
> "I installed FHLA1.86 midnight this early morning; but later
> after work of today found my NB can not hook up thru my desktop
> PC then to adsl modem to Internet again."

What does that have to do with learning assembly language?
Nothing whatsoever at all.

> Ask if you want more....

More what?
You've yet to demonstrate a single question that wasn't answered or
dealt with. The people asking the questions had their questions
answered and they moved on. What's your point? You think people don't
have questions about installing and using other assemblers? Even on
your own product, you see questions like "where are the scroll bars?"
being asked all the time. And in the end, installation issues have
*nothing* to do with learning assembly language.

Get a life, dude.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:
> > Yes, my notion of success is based on the number of people who are
> > learning assembly language using HLA.
>
> If you are happy with a score of zero, this is nothing
> but a real shame, clown.

If you're happy believing the number is zero, well, continue to keep
your head stuck in the sand like the proverbial ostrich who doesn't
want to accept reality.

Make up all the definitions and excuses you like. The bottom line is
that people are learning assembly language using HLA. And they're happy
with the knowledge you've gained. The fact that *you* don't like them
learning assembly language this way doesn't affect their view of the
situation at all. Other than your actions tend to convince them that
learning assembly with RosAsm is definitely the *wrong* way to learn
assembly language.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: Betov on

>> Ask if you want more....
>
> More what?
> You've yet to demonstrate a single question that wasn't answered or
> dealt with. The people asking the questions had their questions
> answered and they moved on. What's your point?

Save yourself from making any effort for looking like
an idiot, clown: You already _are_ an idiot.

What does not need any demonstration is the fact that
such questions have never been seen at Assembly Boards,
and, in all cases, are impossible to ask at RosAsm's one.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on

> The bottom line is
> that people are learning assembly language using HLA.

Show me _ONE_ clown. The only couple of cases i have heard
about were the ones of guys who switched quickly to FASM
after having made up their minds that they had been duped,
and i don't think that the time they have spoiled on your
HLL Pre-Parser could ever have count as learning anything,
but for how to take care of professional swindlers.

Betov.

< http://rosasm./org >