From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:

> What does not need any demonstration is the fact that
> such questions have never been seen at Assembly Boards,
> and, in all cases, are impossible to ask at RosAsm's one.

Yes, your experience with censoring posts at your own board is very
well known :-)
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:
> "randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> écrivait
>
> > The bottom line is
> > that people are learning assembly language using HLA.
>
> Show me _ONE_ clown.

For what purpose?
You've been shown lots of things over the years. You just bury your
head in the sand and continue to ignore reality. Why bother?

> The only couple of cases i have heard
> about were the ones of guys who switched quickly to FASM
> after having made up their minds that they had been duped,
> and i don't think that the time they have spoiled on your
> HLL Pre-Parser could ever have count as learning anything,
> but for how to take care of professional swindlers.

Whatever you say...
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: sevag.krikorian@gmail.com on

Betov wrote:
> "randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> écrivait
>
> >> Ask if you want more....
> >
> > More what?
> > You've yet to demonstrate a single question that wasn't answered or
> > dealt with. The people asking the questions had their questions
> > answered and they moved on. What's your point?
>
> Save yourself from making any effort for looking like
> an idiot, clown: You already _are_ an idiot.
>
> What does not need any demonstration is the fact that
> such questions have never been seen at Assembly Boards,
> and, in all cases, are impossible to ask at RosAsm's one.
>

> Betov.
>
> < http://rosasm.org >

That's right, you'll never see those questions on Rosasm. That's
because RosAsm doesn't attract beginners, and few other programmers to
boot. You have too few users to ever see questions like that.

sevag.k
www.geocities.com/kahlinor

From: sevag.krikorian@gmail.com on

Betov wrote:
> "randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> écrivait
>
> > You just don't have a clue.
>
> Said by a clown who does not even know what a Assembler
> is to another one who has 4 Megas of Assembly to give
> away. Perfect.
>

> Betov.
>
> < http://rosasm.org >

You don't have assembly code to give away because you don't program in
assembly. You program using an HLA paradigm.

-sevag.k
www.geocities.com/kahlinor

From: Betov on
"sevag.krikorian(a)gmail.com" <sevag.krikorian(a)gmail.com> ?crivait

> That's right, you'll never see those questions on Rosasm. That's
> because RosAsm doesn't attract beginners, and few other programmers to
> boot. You have too few users to ever see questions like that.

Minion, we cannot get questions like these at RosAsm's
Board because problems like these cannot exist with a
properly developed Tool. Period.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >