From: MEB on
On 05/30/2010 12:19 AM, David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>
>

> | Oh come on David I gave you more credit for intelligence... was I wrong.
>
> | What you present means zero, zip, nada... what matters is the Laws
> | applicable, and they are all in Microsoft's favor.
>
> Bullsh!t --
> Just plain Bullsh!t.
>
> You are really way out in left field here. There is no bleeding property.
>
> Any "law" you may bring up is just not applicable here.

Look this group is closing, I've done what I could. Let Microsoft, the
prosecutors, and whomever have their fun with you.

Good luck, you were a waste of time... as usual.

--
MEB
http://peoplescounsel.org/ref/windows-main.htm
From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 05/30/2010 12:19 AM, David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>
>>

>> | Oh come on David I gave you more credit for intelligence... was I
>> wrong.
>>
>> | What you present means zero, zip, nada... what matters is the Laws
>> | applicable, and they are all in Microsoft's favor.
>>
>> Bullsh!t --
>> Just plain Bullsh!t.
>>
>> You are really way out in left field here. There is no bleeding
>> property.
>>
>> Any "law" you may bring up is just not applicable here.
>>

> Look this group is closing, I've done what I could. Let Microsoft, the
> prosecutors, and whomever have their fun with you.
>
> Good luck, you were a waste of time... as usual.

BTW, thanks for the hot air ... it's almost like summer. :o)

From: John John - MVP on
MEB wrote:
> On 05/30/2010 12:11 AM, David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>

>> | Check the group this was cross-posted to.. you will see my name [or
>> | depending upon your reader maybe nothing, unless they now want to show
>> | something else] as poster, no header, no message... just you quoting my
>> | supposed post in response directly under it in the thread... I'd say
>> | that's pretty actively controlling these groups.
>>
>> Look at my headers !
>>
>> NOT from news.microsoft.com
>>

> Guys and Gals, none of anything you present means squat... what matters
> is the Law. How dense can you people be...

Certainly not as dense as you! Legal arguments aside, you really don't
know how this Usenet thing works, Microsoft *DOES NOT* control anything
on Usenet, they control their own servers and that is it. They don't
control any other independent nntp operators any more than they control
independent websites on the www. All of your 'legal' gibberish would
still remain to be proven in a court of law and a wise lawyer once told
me that there was no such thing as a slam dunk in court and to never
anticipate on the future outcome of a trial.

John
From: Leythos on
In article <uu2Ot76$KHA.5464(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
here(a)hotmail.com says...
> Guys and Gals, none of anything you present means squat... what matters
> is the Law. How dense can you people be...

And yet my Usenet provider says that they will continue to carry these
groups as long as there is traffic - and since posts originating from
the actual MS servers only make up a part of this traffic, it appears,
by law, that these groups will continue past MS ending their involvement
with Usenet.

Trust yourself.
From: Geoff on
A quick survey of 3 Usenet servers, number of groups containing the
word "microsoft":

EasyNews : 4024
Eternal September: 1794
Microsoft.com : 1772