From: MEB on
On 05/29/2010 09:11 PM, Leythos wrote:
> In article <OvvQ6g3$KHA.5168(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
> here(a)hotmail.com says...
>>
>> On 05/29/2010 05:37 PM, Leythos wrote:
>>> In article <eSkgI22$KHA.1700(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
>>> here(a)hotmail.com says...
>>>>

>>> MS does not "Own" the groups, and they only control the content ON THEIR
>>> OWN SERVERS.
>>>

>> Nifty, but that is not factual, Microsoft documents and the Law show
>> otherwise.
>>
>> More baseless, worthless, and material lacking merit.
>
> You are a lot like Alias, full of claims and having nothing to back-up
> your position.

HAHAHAHA, Microsoft's documents, copyright Law, Laws against theft, and
numerous others all provide the answer you people can't seem to get...

Provide a shred of proof you or anyone has been legally "allowed" to
use Microsoft's property, these groups; that takes distinctive written
authorization from Microsoft.

--
MEB
http://peoplescounsel.org/ref/windows-main.htm
From: MEB on
On 05/29/2010 09:12 PM, Leythos wrote:
> In article <#5Kdld3$KHA.5168(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
> here(a)hotmail.com says...
>>
>> On 05/29/2010 05:22 PM, Geoff wrote:

>>> Yes, they did so by creating an NNTP server for the purpose.
>>
>> Microsoft created the NNTP server for its OWN users and specifically
>> indicated and stated that in the 1996 news release document.
>>
>> So again, your purported arguments are baseless, valueless, and have no
>> merit.
>
> And yet they freely move and accept information from non-MS servers and
> have no control over the non-MS servers and have never once suggested
> otherwise.

Oh yes, Microsoft does have control.

From: Leythos on
In article <uKARK55$KHA.1068(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
here(a)hotmail.com says...
> Provide a shred of proof you or anyone has been legally "allowed" to
> use Microsoft's property, these groups; that takes distinctive written
> authorization from Microsoft.

I see you still can't prove that MS owns anything in these groups, other
than the copyright to the content that MS itself/employees post here,
and even that's questionable in most countries.

So, again, you provide nothing, you can't even prove your claim, and
those of us that have worked on Usenet, been part of it, understand it,
since the 80's, know that you're completely unable to support your
mistaken claim.

Trust yourself.
From: Leythos on
In article <uUQBr55$KHA.1068(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
here(a)hotmail.com says...
> > And yet they freely move and accept information from non-MS servers and
> > have no control over the non-MS servers and have never once suggested
> > otherwise.
> >

> Oh yes, Microsoft does have control.

Prove it

Trust yourself.
From: MEB on
On 05/29/2010 10:30 PM, Leythos wrote:
> In article <uKARK55$KHA.1068(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
> here(a)hotmail.com says...
>> Provide a shred of proof you or anyone has been legally "allowed" to
>> use Microsoft's property, these groups; that takes distinctive written
>> authorization from Microsoft.
>>

> I see you still can't prove that MS owns anything in these groups, other
> than the copyright to the content that MS itself/employees post here,
> and even that's questionable in most countries.
>
> So, again, you provide nothing, you can't even prove your claim, and
> those of us that have worked on Usenet, been part of it, understand it,
> since the 80's, know that you're completely unable to support your
> mistaken claim.

You fool, I have shown you and everyone else EXACTLY what controls
this. All of you have *no leg to stand on*.