From: Leythos on
In article <OvvQ6g3$KHA.5168(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
here(a)hotmail.com says...

> On 05/29/2010 05:37 PM, Leythos wrote:
> > In article <eSkgI22$KHA.1700(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
> > here(a)hotmail.com says...
> >> But anything IN Usenet/use net/usenet it obtained elsewhere [which it
> >> does own, control, and otherwise, is NOT its property. So again, a
> >> useless claim. Microsoft OWNS its groups, the hierarchy, and the
> >> presentation as so stated BY Microsoft.
> >>

> > MS does not "Own" the groups, and they only control the content ON THEIR
> > OWN SERVERS.
> >

> Nifty, but that is not factual, Microsoft documents and the Law show
> otherwise.
>
> More baseless, worthless, and material lacking merit.

You are a lot like Alias, full of claims and having nothing to back-up
your position.

Trust yourself.
From: Leythos on
In article <#5Kdld3$KHA.5168(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
here(a)hotmail.com says...

> On 05/29/2010 05:22 PM, Geoff wrote:
> > On Sat, 29 May 2010 17:02:18 -0400, MEB <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Wrong. Microsoft never GAVE UP anything. Your purported arguments have
> >> no worth, value or merit.
> >>
> >> Microsoft never "created them as part of Usenet".
> >
> > Yes, they did so by creating an NNTP server for the purpose.
>
> Microsoft created the NNTP server for its OWN users and specifically
> indicated and stated that in the 1996 news release document.
>
> So again, your purported arguments are baseless, valueless, and have no
> merit.

And yet they freely move and accept information from non-MS servers and
have no control over the non-MS servers and have never once suggested
otherwise.

Trust yourself.
From: Geoff on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 21:13:03 -0500, VanguardLH <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote:

>Good by wannabe Microsoft lawyer.

I, for one, don't understand his defense of Microsoft in this
instance.

From his blog:

http://peoplescounsel.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?sa=90601868

A quiet person. Generally lost in thought, though not without reason.
BTW, I am NOT an attorney!
Just someone who found that the People had no real representatives for
their interests, just people looking to make money off them. NEMO ME
IMPUNE LACECITT Those whom ignore the teachings of the past are doomed
to repeat them over and over again.
____________________________

That he is not an attorney is fairly obvious.

I would amend the second sentence:

Generally lost in thought and without reason, I tend to repeat the
mantra: "baseless, valueless, and have no merit" as though it were a
magical incantation.
From: MEB on
On 05/29/2010 09:50 PM, Geoff wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2010 21:13:03 -0500, VanguardLH <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote:
>
>> Good by wannabe Microsoft lawyer.
>
> I, for one, don't understand his defense of Microsoft in this
> instance.
>
> From his blog:
>
> http://peoplescounsel.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?sa=90601868
>
> A quiet person. Generally lost in thought, though not without reason.
> BTW, I am NOT an attorney!
> Just someone who found that the People had no real representatives for
> their interests, just people looking to make money off them. NEMO ME
> IMPUNE LACECITT Those whom ignore the teachings of the past are doomed
> to repeat them over and over again.
> ____________________________
>
> That he is not an attorney is fairly obvious.
>
> I would amend the second sentence:
>
> Generally lost in thought and without reason, I tend to repeat the
> mantra: "baseless, valueless, and have no merit" as though it were a
> magical incantation.

Attorneys are licensed, I am not.

I'm not taking Microsoft's stance, I'm taking yours since you can't
understand basic Laws.
I took our side previously in the Live change-over to a proprietary
protocol, against Microsoft.

You people certainly have become a waste of ANY ONES time.

--
MEB
http://peoplescounsel.org/ref/windows-main.htm
From: MEB on
On 05/29/2010 09:10 PM, Leythos wrote:
> In article <u8el4f3$KHA.5168(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
> here(a)hotmail.com says...
>>> You're wrong again - there is a very real structure and everything that
>>> enters it via willing participants, unless owned by someone else, is
>>> public domain. MS agreed to this when they started pushing their content
>>> out to Usenet.
>>
>> Microsoft never *pushed* its property anywhere.
>>
>> Baseless, worthless and merit-less arguments.
>>

> And yet you can't provide anything to prove your statement, but, we can
> easily see that they have and do.

OH REALLY!!!

Then provide that absolute proof Microsoft "pushes" anything to usenet.

When you can't get that done, provide proof Microsoft authorized Usenet
to offer its property.