From: David H. Lipman on
From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>

| On 05/29/2010 10:52 PM, Leythos wrote:
>> In article <OFbbJH6$KHA.1068(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
>> here(a)hotmail.com says...

>>> You fool, I have shown you and everyone else EXACTLY what controls
>>> this. All of you have *no leg to stand on*.

>> LOL, and you've not shown anything. MS could say, do, jump up and down,
>> and not a single Usenet server/company would have to listen to them. The
>> groups can remain without permission from MS, that's the way that Usenet
>> works, no peer has to accept any changes or requests if they don't want
>> too and there is no legal reason for them to stop hosting these groups.

| Check the group this was cross-posted to.. you will see my name [or
| depending upon your reader maybe nothing, unless they now want to show
| something else] as poster, no header, no message... just you quoting my
| supposed post in response directly under it in the thread... I'd say
| that's pretty actively controlling these groups.

Look at my headers !

NOT from news.microsoft.com

--
Dave

From: MEB on
On 05/30/2010 12:05 AM, David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>
>
> | On 05/29/2010 09:10 PM, Leythos wrote:
>>> In article <u8el4f3$KHA.5168(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
>>> here(a)hotmail.com says...

>>> And yet you can't provide anything to prove your statement, but, we can
>>> easily see that they have and do.
>

> | OH REALLY!!!
>
> | Then provide that absolute proof Microsoft "pushes" anything to usenet.
>
> | When you can't get that done, provide proof Microsoft authorized Usenet
> | to offer its property.
>
> Actually, there is no "property".
> There is No Microsoft software being distributed. There are just the words of people
> communication over a medium. A medium that Microsft has no control over because when I
> his the "send" button, this post will be repeated on servers around the world. Repeated
> on servers that is NOT under the control of Microsoft.

Oh come on David I gave you more credit for intelligence... was I wrong.

What you present means zero, zip, nada... what matters is the Laws
applicable, and they are all in Microsoft's favor.

--
MEB
http://peoplescounsel.org/ref/windows-main.htm
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>

| On 05/29/2010 10:52 PM, Leythos wrote:
>> In article <OFbbJH6$KHA.1068(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
>> here(a)hotmail.com says...

>>> You fool, I have shown you and everyone else EXACTLY what controls
>>> this. All of you have *no leg to stand on*.

>> LOL, and you've not shown anything. MS could say, do, jump up and down,
>> and not a single Usenet server/company would have to listen to them. The
>> groups can remain without permission from MS, that's the way that Usenet
>> works, no peer has to accept any changes or requests if they don't want
>> too and there is no legal reason for them to stop hosting these groups.

| Check the group this was cross-posted to.. you will see my name [or
| depending upon your reader maybe nothing, unless they now want to show
| something else] as poster, no header, no message... just you quoting my
| supposed post in response directly under it in the thread... I'd say
| that's pretty actively controlling these groups.

Look at my headers.
Yet again, not from; news.microsoft.com

--
Dave

From: MEB on
On 05/30/2010 12:11 AM, David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>
>
> | On 05/29/2010 10:52 PM, Leythos wrote:
>>> In article <OFbbJH6$KHA.1068(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, MEB-not-
>>> here(a)hotmail.com says...

>>> LOL, and you've not shown anything. MS could say, do, jump up and down,
>>> and not a single Usenet server/company would have to listen to them. The
>>> groups can remain without permission from MS, that's the way that Usenet
>>> works, no peer has to accept any changes or requests if they don't want
>>> too and there is no legal reason for them to stop hosting these groups.
>

> | Check the group this was cross-posted to.. you will see my name [or
> | depending upon your reader maybe nothing, unless they now want to show
> | something else] as poster, no header, no message... just you quoting my
> | supposed post in response directly under it in the thread... I'd say
> | that's pretty actively controlling these groups.
>
> Look at my headers !
>
> NOT from news.microsoft.com

Guys and Gals, none of anything you present means squat... what matters
is the Law. How dense can you people be...

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>

| Oh come on David I gave you more credit for intelligence... was I wrong.

| What you present means zero, zip, nada... what matters is the Laws
| applicable, and they are all in Microsoft's favor.

Bullsh!t --
Just plain Bullsh!t.

You are really way out in left field here. There is no bleeding property.

Any "law" you may bring up is just not applicable here.

--
Dave