From: bbgruff on
Moshe wrote:

> Not to mention that I said nothing about Android.
>
> The Linux loons moved the goal posts, bbgruff in fact.

What you said, in a post about phones, was:-
"Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

"Linux fails once again."

Do stop blowing smoke.

From: bbgruff on
Moshe wrote:

> I suspect Aragron suffers from Aspergers syndrome.
> He seems to have a few of the traits.

Possibly.
I'm pretty sure that *you* do, flatfish.

From: Moshe on
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:17:08 +0000 (UTC), J G Miller
wrote:

> The next step will be that only MicroSloth (tm) approved hardware
> will be allowed to function with Windoze.

Your spell check program is defective.
You must be running Linux.
From: Moshe on
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:22:03 -0500, ceed wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:17:08 -0500, J G Miller <miller(a)yoyo.org> wrote:
>
>> The next step will be that only MicroSloth (tm) approved hardware
>> will be allowed to function with Windoze.
>
> Not a novel idea. Apple anyone? :)

There are advantages and disadvantages.
From: Hadron on
J G Miller <miller(a)yoyo.ORG> writes:

> On Monday, June 28th, 2010 at 09:25:19h -0500, JEDIDIAH wrote:
>
>> A platform controlled by Microsoft will be more open to alternatives.
>
> And how is this reflected in the way that Microsoft have taken steps
> to control the BIOS
>
> <http://www.zdnet.co.UK/news/application-development/2003/10/03/microsoft-moves-to-integrate-windows-with-bios-39116902/>
>
> and introduced Digital Restriction Management software to control
> what and when media can be played on your hardware?
>
> The next step will be that only MicroSloth (tm) approved hardware
> will be allowed to function with Windoze.

DRM is not MS's invention. It's there for a reason.