From: J. Clarke on
On 6/14/2010 9:35 PM, tony cooper wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:23:07 -0700, Savageduck
> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>
>> No mice or bugs in that apartment, and I always wondered who would want
>> to be a skunk descenter.
>
> Seems cruel to me...being a skunk descenter and dropping skunks out of
> second story windows.

That would be a skunk defenstrator.

From: J. Clarke on
On 6/14/2010 7:42 PM, Tim Conway wrote:

> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
>> "Walter Banks" <walter(a)bytecraft.com> wrote in message

>>> A vet friend of mine over dinner a couple weeks ago noted
>>> that there is nothing on a skunk that doesn't smell like skunk
>>> including the bottoms of their feet
>>>

>> Does this guy have a life. Really who would go around smelling the
>> bottoms of a skunk's foot.
>>
>> I've heard that a deodorized skunk makes a great pet..
>
> Yep. Just ask Ellie May Clampett. (I don't think I spelled that right)

Ellie Mae's wasn't disarmed. Some government busybody once shot it with
animal repellant. The transaction did not go the way he expected.

From: J. Clarke on
On 6/14/2010 7:35 PM, Peter wrote:
> "Walter Banks" <walter(a)bytecraft.com> wrote in message

>> A vet friend of mine over dinner a couple weeks ago noted
>> that there is nothing on a skunk that doesn't smell like skunk
>> including the bottoms of their feet
>>

> Does this guy have a life. Really who would go around smelling the
> bottoms of a skunk's foot.
>
> I've heard that a deodorized skunk makes a great pet..

I've heard of a family that had a fully armed skunk as a pet, which
worked out fine until grandpa, thinking it was stuffed, grabbed it by
its tail and threw it across the living room.

From: Peter on
"J. Clarke" <jclarke.usenet(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> On 6/14/2010 9:35 PM, tony cooper wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:23:07 -0700, Savageduck
>> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>>
>>> No mice or bugs in that apartment, and I always wondered who would want
>>> to be a skunk descenter.
>>
>> Seems cruel to me...being a skunk descenter and dropping skunks out of
>> second story windows.
>
> That would be a skunk defenstrator.

Nein heim herr.
Defense is de guy dat get de stolen jewlery.
Defenster is de guy dat buys from de fence
--
Peter

From: Bill Graham on

"Wilba" <usenet(a)CUTTHISimago.com.au> wrote in message
> Bill Graham wrote:
>>
>> Somebody told me that emu's taste just like steak......I didn't believe
>> it then, but now that you told me this, I am not so sure anymore.....(Two
>> references have a lot more power than just one....)
>
> When I was kid (growing up in emu habitat), I was told the only way to eat
> emu was to boil it with a rock. When the rock gets soft you throw away the
> emu and eat the rock.

Hummmmm.....Let's see.....Two references, minus one reference.....equals
just one reference. I guess I am back to being a non-believer.......