From: rhyde on
On May 14, 12:28 pm, Betov <b...(a)free.fr> wrote:

> Clown, this is an Assembly New Group where, on one hand, individuals
> like you should never be tolerated, and where, on the other hand,
> valuable criticisms from real Asmers, having real competencies, should
> be naturaly expected.

How arrogant you are! You pretend to speak for "real Asmers". Yet it
is clear, based on the user base of your own product and the number of
people around here who agree with you, that you speak only for
yourself and a few RosAsm faithful.

Yes, this is an assembly language newsgroup. Yet if we look at your
posts, 99.9% of them have nothing to do with assembly language. Your
posts typically attack other people and other products. Why don't you
practice what you preach and discuss *assembly language* around here?

> Unfortunately, up to now, both has been proven wrong,

I wonder why that is? Could it be that you're just *wrong*?

> but, as opposed
> to you, i am not used to adapt my actions depending on what the idiots
> may appreciate or not.

Back to calling everyone around here "idiots" again? And you wonder
why so few people agree with the things you have to say?

> So, yes, "I want to discuss this topic with the few" Asmers around,
> and keep sure that you never belonged to this category.

Then go to the RosAsm forum. For that is the only place you're going
to find lackeys who agree with everything you have to say, therefore
qualifying as "Asmers" in your opinion.
hLater,
Randy Hyde

From: Betov on
"wolfgang kern" <nowhere(a)nevernet.at> �crivait news:f2c3b8$8gq$1
@newsreader2.utanet.at:

> If you'd tell it at the very begin,
> you can save on many lines in the whole story.
> [...]
> Yes, but I'd say this info is required before one start with ASM.
> [...]
> So why not mention it (or direct click links) at the begin.
> [...]
> Yes, I know. If you put some stuff at top (contents, perhaps linked)
> this saves on many later needed explanations.

There already exist another way, for the beginners, which is
offered by a page in B_U_Asm: [Beginners' Steps]. So, yes, a
link to it may be a good thing.

> Wouldn't understanding the damn weird windoze API help a lot ?
> Just one example (other than ExitProcess) will show how it
> works in general. (I remember my first steps into windoze...)

Sure, but this is not considered, in these Tutorials, other than
when there is no choice but doing so. For API Tutorials, there
already exist tons of materials, like the YeoHS ones.

But, yes, a list of such resources could be added at the end of
Lesson 13, for further studies, even though we can suppose that,
if a beginner is reading these lessons, he must have been at
rosasm.org, and so forth, has already been offered all of these
resources, at the Tutorials and at the Demos pages.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
"rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu" <rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu> �crivait

> On May 14, 12:28 pm, Betov <b...(a)free.fr> wrote:
>>
>> Clown, this is an Assembly New Group where, on one hand, individuals
>> like you should never be tolerated, and where, on the other hand,
>> valuable criticisms from real Asmers, having real competencies, should
>> be naturaly expected.
>
> How arrogant you are! You pretend to speak for "real Asmers".

This would be a difficult task, clown. No. Easier will be to
speak for the people who may be shocked by lies, swindlings,
robbery...

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: randyhyde on
On May 15, 7:11 am, Betov <b...(a)free.fr> wrote:

> This would be a difficult task, clown. No. Easier will be to
> speak for the people who may be shocked by lies, swindlings,
> robbery...

Yes, it is. And you seem to do a lot of that.
hLater,
Randy Hyde

From: //o//annabee on
P� Mon, 14 May 2007 15:22:16 +0200, skrev Betov <betov(a)free.fr>:

> "wolfgang kern" <nowhere(a)nevernet.at> �crivait news:f29f9s$kp9$1
> @newsreader2.utanet.at:
>
> The reason why i get furious when is i get answers as aburd as "sorry,
> i don't do Windows" or, "sorry, i cannot open a program under the
> RosAsm Public License": If these guys do not want to do the job,
> i can understand it: Such a job is really killing. But instead
> of answering such stupidities, they could say that they do not
> have the will for being volunteer for such a boring task. I am
> particulary upset by Herbert, as the learning methods used by
> these Tutorials match with several points, that he was discribing
> in some previous discussions.

I wonder why you care. Isnt the material allready in BU_ASM _WAY_ over the
needed amount to learn the basics of assembly? (enough to get going)?

I mean, an asm programmer that wants to learn asm, is unstoppable anyway,
right?
The RosAsm IDE, and the debugger and the how to make win32 calls, and so
on, is probably more then enough for him.

Why focus so much effort on theese small asm tutorials? RosAsm main
advantage is its exceptional efficiency as a _tool_ for programming.
Regardless of asm. How the tool is composed, makes the programmer flow
when using it.

Thats the message I want to send.

RosAsm not an tool for promoting asm. Its a tool for demonstration what a
superb tool asm can be in hands of the programming community.

RosAsm is more then the sum of its parts. RosAsm is a _programming_ tool,
making use of asm, only because asm has been shown to be the clearest and
most comphrensive language for programming. RosAsm isnt a mere assembler.
Its an Integral Assembler Experience. RosAsm isnt just a rebirth of
assembly. RosAsm is the most efficient way of programming alltogether.

You should likly even be careful when calling RosAsm an assembler, because
this, standing alone, gives the impression that RosAsm is as faulty and
poor as the rest of this sorid bunch of assemblers. (MASM, TASM, ect,
etc). And nothing could be further from the truth.

Herberts input on RosAsm, in this case, is completly useless, as he is not
in favor of using asm for producing full applications anyways. And why is
he not in favor? Because he never did it. And if he did it, why is he then
not in favor? Because he was usings a faulty assembler.
Herbert doesnt understand to what extent RosAsm is diffrent from his
assembler. He cannot see it. And the diffrence, that he cannot see, is
staggering.

Its the diffrence between raw seewater, which will make you die thirsty if
your drink it, and the purest destilled mountain water, with nutrient
salts added - crafted through a conscient effort and with a deep knowledge
of the path that leads to the most competative, most compelling and most
reaping application developments, in the language that the unfaithful and
ignorant left behind to pursue the quest for money at the alter of
degradation of the human spirit.

The focus of RosAsm should be to say why RosAsm is diffrent. Why RosAsm
can compete with the most in use DEVELOPMENT tools. Not a tool for
teaching asm, but a tool for giving humanity and pride back to programmers.

:))

> Betov.
>
> < http://rosasm.org >

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Prev: RIP relative adresses
Next: ANSWERS