From: Frank Kotler on
Frank Kotler wrote:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/fbkotler//ezasm.html
> Feel free to "play" with it. You won't be able to save your changes.

I guess you can't even "play" with it in the online version. Sorry 'bout
that...

Best,
Frank

From: Frank Kotler on
Betov wrote:
> Frank Kotler <fbkotler(a)verizon.net> �crivait news:jlw3i.89$ky6.48(a)trnddc02:
>

>>Question for Betov: If/when I get around to updating my site, there
>>*will* be a link to HLA there - that's non-negotiable. Do you want a
>>link to RosAsm there or not? (I'll put 'en as far apart as possible)
>

> My position has always been 100% clear:
>
> If a site shows any reference to Randall Hyde or to HLA,
> i request that any reference to RosAsm be removed from
> such an anti-ethical and anti-assembly place.

As you wish...

Best,
Frank
From: Evenbit on
On May 19, 1:57 am, Frank Kotler <fbkot...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
> Evenbit wrote:

> > TiddlyWiki a reusable non-linear personal web notebook
> >http://www.tiddlywiki.com/
>
> You *do* come up with interesting links, Nathan!
>
> I couldn't resist playing with it...
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/fbkotler//ezasm.html

Wow! You are way ahead of Rene's tutes already! ;-)

> This isn't anything but a "hello world" to see if I had the tool
> working. (I guess so...) I'm not sure I like the interface... I think
> I'd rather click the "back" button than have to find the "close" button
> that only appears when the mouse cursor is over the "tiddler" in
> question. May be too "non-linear" for me - I already see signs of it's
> getting "out of control"... Sure is cool, though! *Very* easy to use!
> Won't win any prizes for smallest code...

Yeah, the navigation takes a while to get acustomed to. Not our
"normal" browsing behavior. But I think it is a neat demonstration of
someone thinking "outside the box".

Nathan.

From: Jim Carlock on

On May 19, 1:57 am, Frank Kotler wrote:
> I couldn't resist playing with it...
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/fbkotler//ezasm.html

"Evenbit" wrote...
: Yeah, the navigation takes a while to get acustomed to. Not our
: "normal" browsing behavior. But I think it is a neat demonstration of
: someone thinking "outside the box".

That kind of stuff is fun to play with. I'll have to take a look at what's
going on in the javascript there. Thanks for the links, Nathan. Thanks
for your presentation, Frank.

That second set of double-slashes look funny. I bet they're not needed.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the group.

From: Evenbit on
On May 19, 2:51 am, Frank Kotler <fbkot...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
> Frank Kotler wrote:

> >http://mysite.verizon.net/fbkotler//ezasm.html
> > Feel free to "play" with it. You won't be able to save your changes.
>
> I guess you can't even "play" with it in the online version. Sorry 'bout
> that...

Actually we can. If I surf to that site and do a 'File>Save Page As'
then I get a local version that will complain about being saved wrong
and I won't be able to edit it. But, since I am reading your message
from a browser (Google Groups), I can 'right-click' on your link above
and pick 'Save Link As' to get a proper local version which I can edit
at will. I notice that you haven't made use of the tagging. If I
edit or add anything, I could use tags to mark those items... then if
I send the document back to you, you'd know exactly how I made a mess
of your work. ;)

Nathan.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Prev: RIP relative adresses
Next: ANSWERS