From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
Okdokee

From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
Steve Cochran wrote:
> "~*Laughingstar*~" <tiredofthis(a)nospam.att.com> wrote in
> message news:%230f6kqpILHA.5432(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> > top-post: aren't we supposed to post below the comment we're
> responding
> > to??
> >
> No, its best to show the reply to the right of the original text.
>
> steve

smart---eeeeee

From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
sorry Bert - I am "in" now - did not know I had to input password plus I use
adaptive software (for those who cannot SEE).

From: sixpack on
Well if they are not going to have certain news groups then they should take
them off the list of news groups on the left ! And it would have been nice if
MS sent out a notice or something about cutting down on news groups etc !
I'm sure keeping this great site open cost them way to much money !!!!!!!

From: Shenan Stanley on
sixpack wrote:
> Well if they are not going to have certain news groups then they
> should take them off the list of news groups on the left ! And it
> would have been nice if MS sent out a notice or something about
> cutting down on news groups etc ! I'm sure keeping this great site
> open cost them way to much money !!!!!!!

Just because you missed it doesn't mean there wasn't an announcement. ;-)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP