From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
Bruce Hagen wrote:

>>> Did that - only 10 in the list that comes up.
>>>

>> Look here:
>> http://i28.tinypic.com/2v8pnk8.png
>> --
>> Bruce Hagen
>> MS-MVP [Mail]
>> Imperial Beach, CA

oh my, not on mine

From: Nick L. Odeon on
Go to Eternal September's web site and do some looking around. There are a
couple of hoops you may need to jump through in order to get the full list.
I read them when I first hooked up, just don't remember what they were.

"~*Laughingstar*~" <tiredofthis(a)nospam.att.com> wrote in message
: Bruce Hagen wrote:
: >>>>>> sorry, Dave, that isn't on the list of available 'groups' in E-S.
: >>>>>>
: >>>>>>
: >>>>>
: >>>>>
: >>>>> Sure it is. I'm posting using it.
: >>>>>
: >>>>> -------------------
: >>>>> Path: eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
: >>>>> From: "Bruce Hagen"
: >>>>> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
: >>>>> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6002.18005
: >>>>>
: >>>>> Xref: eternal-september.org
: >>>>> microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:78566 ------------------
: >>>>>
: >>>>> Right click on news.eterrnal-september.org in the folder tree and
: >>>>> then Newsgroups. Click Reset List first and then search for:
: >>>>> xp.gen --
: >>>>> Bruce Hagen
: >>>>> MS-MVP [Mail]
: >>>>> Imperial Beach, CA
: >>>
: >>> Did that - only 10 in the list that comes up.
: >>>
: >>
: >>
: >> Look here:
: >> http://i28.tinypic.com/2v8pnk8.png
: >> --
: >> Bruce Hagen
: >> MS-MVP [Mail]
: >> Imperial Beach, CA
:
: oh my, not on mine
:
:

From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
thought of that . . . tnx

From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
Nil wrote:
>> On 13 Jul 2010, "~*Laughingstar*~" <tiredofthis(a)nospam.att.com>
>> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:
>>
>>> I'm perplexed - they don't come up on mine computer. Wonder if I
>>> have all the settings in correctly - but have 10 showing.
>>
>> You need to read the instructions on their web site. You probably
>> aren't authenticating with your ID and password properly. You can
>> also scan through the e-t help groups, which you probably are able
>> to see - yours is a common complaint by people who are not set up
>> correctly.

ahhh yes, didn't read anything about putting my passwork and login in to my
News properties.

From: ~*Laughingstar*~ on
~*Laughingstar*~ wrote:

>> ahhh yes, didn't read anything about putting my passwork and login
>> in to my News properties.

"Cockpit Error" again --- I'm in (it's loading now)