From: cjcountess on
Hy shakespeare physics
this is Conrad J Countess

It amazes me that grown people studying such a prestigious subject as
physics, which is to some, the highest form of the search for the
“Undisputed Truth” with “Crystal Blue Persuasion”, should act so
childishly, turning the “Google dialogs of physics”, into the “goo –
goo -ga – ga”, childish dialogs, and seriously compromising its and
their own credibility. As one of the few vehicles upon which some of
us can test, polish, and publish our ideas, I would think that it
would be recognized for what it could truly be. It could very well be
one of the only networks where naturally talented human beings, who
have not been given the chance by the established physics community,
who may very well be more interested in “who is right”, and gets
credit and all the grants, speeches, and publishing money, that comes
with it, than “what is right”. I am of the opinion that truth should
be acknowledged, wherever it comes from.

In my opinion, some of the best theory's have been posted on this
site, even if they may be few and far between. And if we really want
to be taken seriously, we should treat each other with respect and
perhaps even prepare a press release for some of the theory's. Why
not? If everyone out there is serious about their work, why not vote
on some of these ideas and present them to the press for publication,
sort of what you all have done on the site that your page is posted
on? This would make us more consciouses of what we say to each other,
how we say it, and spur us to probably do our best work, especially if
we know that the world will review this.

I know my idea is ready to be put up against any in the world,
especially after what I have seen on these sites. Now don’t get me
wrong, I acknowledged that there are good ideas here and across the
web, I just think that mine is amongst the most revolutionary, and the
one that most other analogically, logically, mathematical, and
statistically, sound, and a =n idea that all the other progressive
ideas are heading for even the ones on your site. Beside I do know how
to present an argument without disrespecting others and myself. I
present my idea clear and confidently like you have so I know that you
know what I am talking about.

I am going to re-examine your idea and tell you what I think because
it was very interesting to me and it overlapped with my own in some
ways.
I just want to review it one more time and get back to you
In the mean time you can also review mine and tell me what you think
of it.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dsn5q6f_101hgtjv9fb&hl=en

Conrad J Countess

From: cjcountess on
Hy this is Conrad J Countess

[...]

one that is the most analogically, logically, mathematical,
geometrical, and statistically, sound, and an idea that all the other
progressive ideas are converging toward, even the ones on your site.
Besides I do know how to present an argument without disrespecting

From: cjcountess on
Sorry for the redundant post, but they did not register when I first
attempted them. So I tried repetedly, and then they all appeared at
once. Oh well, maybe it was worth repeating, and warrented being said
more than once.

THE WEB IS INTELLEGENT!!!

Conrad Countess
From: Inertial on
"cjcountess" <cjcountess(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Sorry for the redundant post, but they did not register when I first
> attempted them. So I tried repetedly, and then they all appeared at
> once. Oh well, maybe it was worth repeating, and warrented being said
> more than once.
>
> THE WEB IS INTELLEGENT!!!

A lot of the posts here would suggest otherwise :):)