From: dre on
Can anyone refute any of these proofs?

"Simple, logical proofs of MDT:

MDT PROOF#1: Relativity tells us that a timeless, ageless photon
remains in one place in the fourth dimension. Quantum mechanics tells
us that a photon propagates as a spherically-symmetric expanding
wavefront at the velocity of c. Ergo, the fourth dimension must be
expanding relative to the three spatial dimensions at the rate of c,
in a spherically-symmetric manner. The expansion of the fourth
dimension is the source of nonlocality, entanglement, time and all
its
arrows and asymmetries, c, relativity, entropy, free will, and all
motion, change, and measurement, for no measurement can be made
without change. For the first time in the history of relativity,
change has been wedded to the fundamental fabric of spacetime in MDT.
MDT PROOF#2: Einstein (1912 Man. on Rel.) and Minkowski wrote x4=ict.
Ergo dx4/dt=ic.
MDT PROOF#3: The only way to stay stationary in the three spatial
dimensions is to move at c through the fourth dimension. The only way
to stay stationary in the fourth dimension is to move at c through
the
three spatial dimensions. Ergo the fourth dimension is moving at c
relative to the three spatial dimensions.
MDT twitter proof (limited to 140 characters): SR: photon is
stationary in 4th dimension. QM: photon is probability wave expanding
@ c. Ergo: 4th dimension expands @ c & MDT: dx4/dt=ic -from [url]
http://twitter.com/45surf[/url] "

From: Androcles on

"dre" <drelliot(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
Can anyone refute any of these proofs?
==============================
Yes, you cretin. Any of your drivel-lot "proofs" can be refuted.

From: cjcountess on
This is Conrad J Countess

To all

I post this massage earlier today and although I got message of
successful post still I could not find my post.
Well upon return I found to my dismay that this post had been diverted
to another group curiously titled alt.morons. Is this what is people
who do not agree with you allowed are resorting to and is this
allowed.
I know that everything I say may not be 100 percent correct but this
is rediculous and childish behavior. I suspected that some of my post
were sabotaged before because mistakes kept showing up that I know I
did not make but this is out right wrong and should not be permited.
Whoever is responsible for this step forward and I will debate you
personally and fairly unless you are afraid.
COME FORTH COWARD SHOW YOURSELF!!

Ahmed, how are you?

To simplify things, we could translate your, "2pi square root(L/g)"
(sqrt of c^2) which is "c" and multiply it by 2pi which is equal to
(h x 2pi). The sqrt of c^2 on the short end of the EM spectrum, would
be radius of electron.

KONCHOK.PENDAY

Sounds interesting will look at it.

Dre,

With all due respect, I am really curious as to how and where does
"quantum theory", tell us that, photons expand spherically at c, which
means it gets bigger exponentially, at LxT^2. I could see how space,
as
ground state energy, as a whole does this, but a single photon?
PLEASE
EXPLAIN?

And again explain gravity's apparent faster than c probigation.

I already told you that I think gravity can be quantitized in same
way
as energy and matter because of inertial/gravity mass equivalence.
This
I saw because of my geometrical interpretation of E=mc^2.

Like I said just as (E=mc^2) = (m=Ec^2) because of energy /mass
equivalence (m=Ec^2) = (G=mc^2) because of inertia mass/gravity mass
equivalence. Einstien even stated in article on General Relativity
that
the gravity strength of earth = rest energy of earth x c^2. And
furthermore because of geometrical interpretation of E=mc^2 it become
plain that (E=hf/c^2) = (F=mv/r^2) = (F=Gmm/r^2) and (E=mc^2) =
(F=mv^2) on quantum level exactly not just as analogies.

Conrad Countess
From: cjcountess on
Ahmed, You are indeed correct.

Thank you for that response

Conrad J Countess

To the various authors of

MOVING DIMENSIONS THEORY

Your theory is interesting, very comprehensive, and radiates
enthusiasm but you lose me at the point where you claim that a single
photon expands sphericaly at c. Do any of you have a simpler
explination.

One of you,Dr. McGuken, claims to have attended Princeton university
under John Wheeler and got a highly favorable recomodation from him.
That is a great achievment, which gives me more confidence in your
work. But that alone is not enough to convince me that photons expand
sphericaly at c through space, while at same time siting still in time
dimension.

Conrad J Countess
From: BURT on
On Nov 11, 10:00 am, cjcountess <cjcount...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ahmed, You are indeed correct.
>
> Thank you for that response
>
> Conrad J Countess
>
> To the various authors of
>
> MOVING DIMENSIONS THEORY
>
> Your theory is interesting, very comprehensive, and radiates
> enthusiasm but you lose me at the point where you claim that a single
> photon expands sphericaly at c. Do any of you have a simpler
> explination.
>
> One of you,Dr. McGuken, claims to have attended Princeton university
> under John Wheeler and got a highly favorable recomodation from him.
> That is a great achievment, which gives me more confidence in your
> work. But that alone is not enough to convince me that photons expand
> sphericaly at c through space, while at same time siting still in time
> dimension.
>
> Conrad J Countess

Space amd time move but not like matter.

MItch Raemsch