From: Ahmed Ouahi, Architect on
The point in a fact, is that a trying does takes a lot and a lot of a time,
as anything along that matter, requires a mostly a mind, whether it is a
certainly as it has had been already remarked when, t, is the supposed
proposed age of the universe, and, m e, is the mass of an electron, as, m
pr, is the mass of the proton, something which let the, G, a constant along
the gravitation, as the, c, would remains the speed of light as the, e, the
electron charge...

Therefore, as according to an infinite amount of hypothesis, the following
would be the most plausible along the numbers N1, N2 and root square of N,
that would be an equal matter along a small numerical factors along an order
unity, but this must be also according to the nature as would requires an
eventual formula, like, for instance, N1 = N2, or, N1 = 2N2...

For the time being, that, the number like 2, or 3, would not be so different
from the I, simply because it would be a smaller than the large numbers
along the formula, and would be be what the coefficients, is all about...

Therefore, as the N1 would be equal to ct/(e�/mec�)~10coef.40, which would
be equal to the supposed (size of the universe)/(electron radius) and N2
would be equal to e�/Gme mpr)~10coef.40...

Therefore, which also would be equal to an electromagnetic along a
gravitational force among the proton and the electron, and a simply the N,
would be equal c� t/Gmpr ~10coef.80, and this is what is all about, whether
would requires a define as a definite a changing as the age of the universe
along the time, t, as would be as follows, N1~N2~rsqN oo t, and this what is
all about, a definitely as a matter a fact...

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

"cjcountess" <cjcountess(a)yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:47019ecb-db9e-41ef-8955-0efcb9c0ddcb(a)k17g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

From: cjcountess on
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

This is Conrad Countess

Where did you get that from?

What does it actually mean in layman terms?

Please don't say that it is only understandable in mathematics,
because then I will question if you really understand and know it.
No disrespect meant but I can explain everything I say in everyday
language

For example, if I stated:

The ground state energy field expanding at "c" with kinetic energy of
"h" on quantum level, might be substituted for the Higg's field, as
the inertia foundation upon which all waves and rest mass is builds,
as energy oscillates about, analogous to orbiting, at E=hf/c^2. as if
"f", the variable, is mass/energy orbiting "h", the constant, which is
analogous to and directly proportional to, and in fact equal to F=mm/
r^2 on the quantum level.

Could you explain it as simple as that?

Conrad Countess

From: Ahmed Ouahi, Architect on
" An extraordinary amount of arrogance is present in any claim of having
been the first in inventing something. "
-- Benoit Mandelbrot

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

"cjcountess" <cjcountess(a)yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:0523abeb-53fe-4db2-a9c4-134a33f5bf73(a)r31g2000vbi.googlegroups.com...

From: cjcountess on
Ahmed

Are you saying you have evedence of someone befor me clearly outlining
this?

I am not claiming to be the first to invent anything, other than what
I here stated, unless someone can point out where it was stated
earlier.

When I first introduced this idea to sci physics site, lots of so
called educated physicist said it did not make sence, so I figured
that it must be a new idea, at least in the form in which I presented
it. But as it becomes more and more clear through my own discription
of it and others discovering it, people are now claiming that it is
not new.
Oh well, I expected that.

But I do have it all on record and can confidently say that even if I
were not first to discover it, I am first as far as I know, to have
discovered it, and succesesfuly argue it.

But what I logged on this time to say is that I looked up the electron
"radious/universe age", relationb and found it very interesting.
Indeed there nust be a correspondence and proportionality constant
that relates both.

Furthermore I think that with my clear understanding of the electron
radious I might also be able to understant this corelationship as well

Thank you Ahmed

Conrad J Countess
From: Ahmed Ouahi, Architect on

You are the most welcome!

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

"cjcountess" <cjcountess(a)yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:a7aa83e2-9dce-40a4-a9e1-4891c6604b38(a)g27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...