From: Ahmed Ouahi, Architect on
" There exists, if I am not mistaken, an entire world which is the totality
of mathematical truths, to which we have access only with our mind, just as
a world of physical reality exists, the one like the other independent of
ourselves, both of divine creation. "
-- Charles Hermite

Information theory, inference, and learning algorithms
http://books.google.fi/books?id=AKuMj4PN_EMC&dq=Information+Theory&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=EJlqi97vEd&sig=O2zVgpNnZtRC4UI1-bp1pIZqNFU&hl=fi&ei=u6RsSqXaJ4uL-QaagoGMCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7EntropyandInformation#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Chaotic oscillators: theory and applications
http://books.google.fi/books?id=nxQxtKn_LugC&pg=PA42&lpg=PA42&dq=Michel+H%C3%A9non&source=bl&ots=V9xu2onJTm&sig=NcgKdcMukttwIanPvCc6NhlbZbA&hl=fi&ei=fMa0Su-UOpGD-Qau_dDvCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2#v=onepage&q=&f=falsePhilosophy of Quantum Physics, No BS | 1. Stern-Gerlach Exp.http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=waK4eKNXB4A&feature=relatedPhilosophy of Quantum Physics No BS | pt 2 EPRhttp://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=F8PjWddmM2s&feature=related--Ahmed Ouahi, ArchitectBest Regards!"dre" <drelliot(a)gmail.com> kirjoittiviestiss�:e61b2928-c1af-46bb-b5fb-43ab8a4b77e6(a)p35g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...> Can anyone refute any of these proofs?>> "Simple, logical proofs of MDT:>> MDT PROOF#1: Relativity tells us that a timeless, ageless photon> remains in one place in the fourth dimension. Quantum mechanics tells> us that a photon propagates as a spherically-symmetric expanding> wavefront at the velocity of c. Ergo, the fourth dimension must be> expanding relative to the three spatial dimensions at the rate of c,> in a spherically-symmetric manner. The expansion of the fourth> dimension is the source of nonlocality, entanglement, time and all> its> arrows and asymmetries, c, relativity, entropy, free will, and all> motion, change, and measurement, for no measurement can be made> without change. For the first time in the history of relativity,> change has been wedded to the fundamental fabric of spacetime in MDT.> MDT PROOF#2: Einstein (1912 Man. on Rel.) and Minkowski wrote x4=ict.> Ergo dx4/dt=ic.> MDT PROOF#3: The only way to stay stationary in the three spatial> dimensions is to move at c through the fourth dimension. The only way> to stay stationary in the fourth dimension is to move at c through> the> three spatial dimensions. Ergo the fourth dimension is moving at c> relative to the three spatial dimensions.> MDT twitter proof (limited to 140 characters): SR: photon is> stationary in 4th dimension. QM: photon is probability wave expanding> @ c. Ergo: 4th dimension expands @ c & MDT: dx4/dt=ic -from [url]> http://twitter.com/45surf[/url] "

From: Ahmed Ouahi, Architect on

From: dre on
On Nov 12, 8:48 am, cjcountess <cjcount...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Dre This is Conrad J Countess
>
> Your group has an interesting theory, which is very conprehensive, and
> obviously very inspiring to you all, and to myself, as I enjoy
> learning about physics, especialy where it overlaps with and
> constructivly reinforces my own. But also, I am interested in ideas
> that destructively interfere with my own and will gladly debate them.
>
> Quantum Physics tells us that photons expand sphericaly at c??
>
> Where does it say this and what exactly does it nean?
>
> You have a greate theory in my opinion, with the exception of that and
> several other statements that we can take one at a time.
>
> Just because I don't agree with everything in the theory, does not
> mean that I should discard the whole theory, and I won't.
>
> Could one of your group help clear this up for me?
>
> Conrad J Countess

Hello Conrad,

In its simplest form in free space, a photon is represented by a
spherically-symetric probabilistic wavefront.

Surely you have heard of Huygens' Principle and Young's Double Slit
Experiment?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huygens%E2%80%93Fresnel_principle

In relativity a photon remains stationary in the fourth dimension. A
photon is timeless and ageless. Surely you have heard of Einstein's
Relativity?

From: Bret Cahill on
Is this like rotating dimensions theory?

Bret Cahill

From: BURT on
On Nov 12, 1:49 pm, Bret Cahill <BretCah...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> Is this like rotating dimensions theory?
>
> Bret Cahill

There is only one higher dimension and it is spatial. It is the
hypersphere geometry of the closed universe. It is what is called
unbounded. Einstein saw it. Hawking made it into a proposal. And I am
carrying it to geometry.

Mitch Raemsch