From: eratosthenes on
On Oct 28, 4:55 am, "Juan R." González-Álvarez
<juanREM...(a)canonicalscience.com> wrote:
> shakespeare physics wrote on Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:47:22 -0700:
>
> > What's your guys' take on Moving Dimensions Theory?

Since the writers are unwilling or unable to provide any calculations
for anything at all I am forced to say that it's a crapshoot.

Patrick
From: shakespeare physics on

seems like nobody has read it yet.

perhaps in another decade or so.
From: Sebastian Garth on
On Oct 30, 9:34 am, shakespeare physics <shakespearephys...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

[snip]

Quoting and then responding to yourself is the surest sign of mental
disorder. Way to go, ignoramus.
From: BURT on
On Oct 30, 12:47 pm, Sebastian Garth <sebastianga...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 9:34 am, shakespeare physics <shakespearephys...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> Quoting and then responding to yourself is the surest sign of mental
> disorder. Way to go, ignoramus.

If space and time aether move they don't go anywhere. They would be an
instantaneous motion in the infinitely small and nothing else.

Gravity flows this way.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Sebastian Garth on
To the contrary, it's been read, dissected, and thoroughly refuted.
The only person who has failed to read and properly respond here is
*you*. Perhaps in another ten minutes or so this meaningless theory
and it's sociopathic author will be forgotton, though. We can only
hope.