From: Ahmed Ouahi, Architect on

Periodic Function
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/PeriodicFunction.html

Periodic Functions
http://library.thinkquest.org/2647/algebra/ftperiod.htm

Analyzing a Periodic Function
http://www.math.montana.edu/frankw/ccp/multiworld/virtual/FourSer/body.htm

Transformations of Periodic Functions
http://cs.jsu.edu/~leathrum/Mathlets/periodic.html

Periodic Function
http://www.mathresources.com/products/mathresource/maa/periodic_function.html

Elliptic Integral
http://www.mathresources.com/products/mathresource/maa/elliptic_integral.html

Worst Cases of a Periodic Functions for Large Arguments
http://www.lirmm.fr/arith18/papers/hanrot-WorstCasesPeriodic.pdf

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

"cjcountess" <cjcountess(a)yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:b422a479-976e-4054-a71d-39513a69de4d(a)15g2000yqy.googlegroups.com...

From: cjcountess on
Ahmed this is interesting

It's good exersize to test a theory against a practical problem such
as "Worst Cases of a Periodic Function for Large Arguments". Will look
at it and report back.

Conrad J Countess
From: dre on
Can anyone refute any of these proofs?

"Simple, logical proofs of MDT:

MDT PROOF#1: Relativity tells us that a timeless, ageless photon
remains in one place in the fourth dimension. Quantum mechanics tells
us that a photon propagates as a spherically-symmetric expanding
wavefront at the velocity of c. Ergo, the fourth dimension must be
expanding relative to the three spatial dimensions at the rate of c,
in a spherically-symmetric manner. The expansion of the fourth
dimension is the source of nonlocality, entanglement, time and all
its
arrows and asymmetries, c, relativity, entropy, free will, and all
motion, change, and measurement, for no measurement can be made
without change. For the first time in the history of relativity,
change has been wedded to the fundamental fabric of spacetime in MDT.
MDT PROOF#2: Einstein (1912 Man. on Rel.) and Minkowski wrote x4=ict.
Ergo dx4/dt=ic.
MDT PROOF#3: The only way to stay stationary in the three spatial
dimensions is to move at c through the fourth dimension. The only way
to stay stationary in the fourth dimension is to move at c through
the
three spatial dimensions. Ergo the fourth dimension is moving at c
relative to the three spatial dimensions.
MDT twitter proof (limited to 140 characters): SR: photon is
stationary in 4th dimension. QM: photon is probability wave expanding
@ c. Ergo: 4th dimension expands @ c & MDT: dx4/dt=ic -from [url]
http://twitter.com/45surf[/url] "
From: Androcles on

"dre" <drelliot(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone refute any of these proofs?
>
> "Simple, logical proofs of MDT:

Been done, drivel-lot. Nobody is interested.

From: cjcountess on
Hi Dre This is Conrad J Countess

Your group has an interesting theory, which is very conprehensive, and
obviously very inspiring to you all, and to myself, as I enjoy
learning about physics, especialy where it overlaps with and
constructivly reinforces my own. But also, I am interested in ideas
that destructively interfere with my own and will gladly debate them.

Quantum Physics tells us that photons expand sphericaly at c??

Where does it say this and what exactly does it nean?

You have a greate theory in my opinion, with the exception of that and
several other statements that we can take one at a time.

Just because I don't agree with everything in the theory, does not
mean that I should discard the whole theory, and I won't.

Could one of your group help clear this up for me?

Conrad J Countess