From: BURT on
Space and time have to move differently from energy.

Mitch Raemsch

From: cjcountess on
I know what you mean Inertia. Some of the people on the web may not be
intelegent, but hopefuly the weight of reason and evidence will tip
the scales. I just think it is unessessary to be hostil to people
tryincofconductenceg to progress human understanding when we need it
so much. if we let logic and evidence and objective observation be our
guide than we need not be so hostil toward each other.

Conrad Countess

Burt I agree that the aether will come back into the discution as it
already has. Whether you call it a ground state energy field,, the
electromagnetic/gravitation/unified field, Higgs, or whatever,n it is
substantiated that space is not absolutly empty, and that it has a
substance that gives EM waves impedence of c, conductance of c, and so
on,. and as such is as a matrix that turns energy to matter

It may very well turn out to be the axiomatic foundation of the new
physics.
From: cjcountess on
Sorry for the typos using a computer I am not used to and making many
typos
What I meant to say is

I know what you mean Inertia. Some of the people on the web may not
be
intelegent, but hopefuly the weight of reason and evidence will tip
the scales. I just think it is unessessary to be hostil to people
trying to progress human understanding when we need it
so much. if we let logic, evidence, and objective observation be our

From: Inertial on
"cjcountess" <cjcountess(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I know what you mean Inertia. Some of the people on the web may not be
> intelegent, but hopefuly the weight of reason and evidence will tip
> the scales. I just think it is unessessary to be hostil to people
> tryincofconductenceg to progress human understanding when we need it
> so much. if we let logic and evidence and objective observation be our
> guide than we need not be so hostil toward each other.
>
> Conrad Countess
>
> Burt I agree that the aether will come back into the discution as it
> already has. Whether you call it a ground state energy field,, the
> electromagnetic/gravitation/unified field, Higgs, or whatever,n it is
> substantiated that space is not absolutly empty, and that it has a
> substance that gives EM waves impedence of c, conductance of c, and so
> on,. and as such is as a matrix that turns energy to matter
>
> It may very well turn out to be the axiomatic foundation of the new
> physics.

It all depends on what you call 'aether'. Einstein labeled space-time
itself as 'aether', when discussing whether or not there is an aether in
relativity .. but that sort of aether is unlike the aether's of (say) a
century ago. The problem is with the word .. that has labeled many varied
things over the centuries.

From: cjcountess on
Point well taken

What I meant by aether is just as I stated, the substence that
permeates space, giving it permeability of c, permeativty of c, and
impedence of c, and the drag that creates mass, that is atributeted to
the Higgs field. But you are correct in that it does need a more
definite description.

Conrad Countess