First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
0xc0000142 error with CreateProcessAsUser on XP only with VC 8
I have recently upgraded to VC 8 from Metrowerks and I am having some trouble initializing an EXE. I have a service and a process that is created by this service. The child process works when it is compiled with the older compiler, but not when it is compiled with VC 8. The service is compiled in VC 8 in both ... 11 Nov 2006 13:35
CreateProcessAsUser from CredProv on Vista/Longhorn Server
I have Credential Provider that creates a process running as a user (A) that is a different user than the interactively logged on user (B). The sequence is: LogonUser(A) (then get logon session token for the user and add it with all permissions set, for Winsta0\Default) CreateProcessAsUser(A, in Winsta0\Def... 6 Nov 2006 18:49
WindowsStation\Desktop Problem
Hi, Prolog: 1. I am writing a DirectShow/DirectX oriented application. 2. This application has no real interaction with DirectShow/DirectX object other then enumerating available video & audio capture sources and presenting the capture properties. 3. This application is used to remotely manage our product on ... 15 Nov 2006 03:27
Getting subnet mask with GetAdaptersAddresses
Hello, does anyone know how to retrieve subnet masks with GetAdaptersAddresses? Thanks for any help, Gary ... 31 Oct 2006 04:18
intercept a specific exception
Hi guys, I am thinking of writing something that can intercept a specific type of exception in all applications. From my understanding, windows kernel has an exception handling linked list data structure. If an exception happens, windows would walk through the list to see which one can handle the exception. ... 30 Oct 2006 20:30
Freeze process
Hello, i know it sounds spooky, but i am in need of a set of Win32 API calls that can be used to completely freeze (and later unfreeze) a process. Does such functionality exist, and if not: how can this be done? Thanks in advance, Peter Vrenken ... 22 Oct 2006 11:01
ZwQueryFileInformation/ZwQueryObject
Hi, (Usually I work in C#.) I am writing a driver to hook ZwCreateFile. The driver works correctly but in my personal ZwCreateFile function I want to get the file name. I try with ZwQueryObject and ZwQueryInformationFile but each times I have return STATUS_INVALID_HANDLE. Here my code with ZwQueryInformationF... 21 Oct 2006 19:15
Add custom file information class?
Hi! I'm looking for a way to provide custom file attributes to user mode applications by a redir. I found two possibilities so far: 1.) To provide more memory to NtQueryInformationFile() then a regular (for example FileBasicInformation) file information class requires. So that the redir can add the file at... 15 Oct 2006 04:50
RelationProcessorPackage
What version of Platform SDK will support the value RelationProcessorPackage? I want to retrieve processor information, example Core 2 Duo and Xeon 51xx series. I don't want to insert CPUID assembler code in the c++ code. regards bav ... 15 Oct 2006 09:07
Detours
Has anyone came across some Detours working samples? Thanks Arie ... 19 Oct 2006 02:49