First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Hook chain using TEB->Win32ThreadInfo
Message Queue of an application can be hooked using SetWindowsHookEx function. I want to develop an key logger detection software. Not a key logger monitor tool. Many links speak of accessing the Hook Chain using TEB- Win32ThreadInfo. The TEB is wel documented but I am unable to get Win32ThreadInfo structure.... 8 Jun 2007 19:36
Hook chain using TEB->Win32ThreadInfo
Message Queue of an application can be hooked using SetWindowsHookEx function. I want to develop an key logger detection software. Not a key logger monitor tool. Many links speak of accessing the Hook Chain using TEB- Win32ThreadInfo. The TEB is wel documented but I am unable to get Win32ThreadInfo structure.... 1 Jun 2007 10:12
CreateProcessAsUser and delete ACL
Hi, I have a service that is creating processes for a specific user using the MS code provided in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/165194/EN-US/ This is working OK except that after a while I get the error "Not enough quota is available to process this command.". I know that the ACL lists for the worksati... 4 Jun 2007 11:59
how to interpret memory dump
Hi, on a Windows 2000 machine I had cooparating programs running (one is communicating with an external device via the rs232 port and exchanges data with the other using udp/ip). The computer was running for some weeks without problems, but now a blue screen occured. I had configured it to generate a full mem... 31 May 2007 03:05
Unable to add USB printer through command line
Hello everyone, I've been using the following command to programmatically add & install LPT printers connected directly to WinXP computers. Everything goes ok with that. However, when I try the same command to connect a USB printer, it fails. Here is what I did. rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry .... /r "... 21 May 2007 09:47
How do I assign 'logon as service' privilege on Vista Home / Home Premium? (CreateProcessAsUser())
I am a developer of proprietrary run distribution system that is used for high end HPC applications in the automotive industry. We have a few customers now using Windows Vista Home Premium, which lacks the local security policy editor tool. In the past, we have recommended that this privilege be assigned in the dom... 20 May 2007 16:00
Getting process id from process handle
Hi all, I start a process using ShellExecuteEx and I get the process handle. I also need the process ID, how can I get it ? Thanks in advance, Dansk. ... 20 May 2007 06:59
query remaining Stack Size
Hello, is there any way to query the remaining stack size of a thread? i looked at the registers in the debugger. nothing which helps me to get the border. i tried: unsigned long remainingStack() { CONTEXT context; context.ContextFlags = CONTEXT_CONTROL; ::GetThreadContext(::GetCurrentThread()... 10 May 2007 03:26
[dhcp] how to start dhcp programmly
i managed to use DhcpNotifyConfigChange to change my ip setting programmly, but i don't know how to start dhcp. DhcpNotifyConfigChange sames not work when i set the last parameter to 1( start dhcp ). ... 20 Apr 2007 05:00
PagedPoolMemory - filter drivers
Hope some one knows the answers to these questions In W2K3 x32 the limit of PagedPoolMemory is about 650 MB and on x64 it is 128 GB. Implementing an application that use filter drivers I have been told that there is a limit of 256 MB kernel memory in total for all filter drivers and that the memory area used is... 19 Apr 2007 21:17