First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AMD 64 and Windows 98
I have a Foxconn motherboard type NFK8AC-RS-1.0 with an AMD Athlon64 3700. I needed to install Windows 98 or 98SE so that I could use the diskette accompanying the motherboard. From the start I had installation problems. I fdisked the huge drive and created a 1 gb and a 1.5 gb partition. I got through to the point ... 22 May 2006 17:53
Msvcrt.dll
Hope someone can help - Grrrrr I have loaded some software for my Nikon digital camera & am now getting error messages when I try to access some web pages, so I uninstalled the software but am still getting the same error message that basically states that Microsoft Internet Explore has encountered a problem & need... 4 May 2006 08:24
Vmm32.vxd
[Follow-up to news:alt.windows98 please] Dear, I am looking for the Windows 98 file Vmm32.vxd. Usually, it can be found in the ..\Windows\System directory. If you are able to help me, please send me a link, post the file to a binaries news group or mail it to ugentstudent(a)hotmail.com. Thanks a lot! ... 18 Apr 2006 19:09
Error Message 535FF5CH
I am trying to upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows XP. According to the "Test System Compatibility" report, my system is compatible (although my internet connection and printer may provide problems). When I try to install XP from the CD ROM, though, I get the "Setup cannot continue. Error 535FF5CH" message. Can ... 9 Apr 2006 13:22
btn32a20.ocx missing or not registered
I hope one of the experts can help me; I'm getting the message in the title when I run a game called "absolute mastermind" There's one person on it's forum who's raised this, but she's had no answer, When I google, I found some apps (games, I think) that had this message and it appeared to be linked to an a... 17 Feb 2006 15:28
OE5 Should I give up?
Hi I run Win98se & OE 5.0 I sometimes get an email that when I try to read it I get the 'Illegal operation' message that reads: MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module MSOERT2.DLL I have googled this but have not found an answer, it only happens once or twice a year. I now have an email that I need to respo... 3 Feb 2006 06:01
HDisk won't work with AMI BIOS
I have an 'old' PC, 800Mhz Celeron processor and 20 Gbyte HD. The Bios is AMI 1.19 and the OS is W98 I use the PC for BT downloads and the small HD is a problem. I bought a Hitachi 80 Gbyte HD and attempted to use it in this PC. But, the BIOS won't recognize/find the new HD. When I try AUTO locate, the BIOS lo... 3 Feb 2006 14:31
windows 98SE networking problem
okay, here's the scenario :) I have three PC's, each hooked up to a router. two of them are running Windows XP. one is called DAVID, the other DIANAM. the problem lies with the "server" - an HP from 1999 that i'm trying to network with the rest. (it's just a junk PC that can act as a server for its HDD/internet)... 26 Jan 2006 12:45
error VKD
quando accendo il mio vecchio celeron 333, dopo due schermate del boot mi compare questo tipo di errore: durante l'inizializzazione della periferica VKD. error di che si tratta? come risolvere il problema? grazie filippo ... 16 Oct 2005 16:18
win98eject
could anyone tell me what win98eject is I found it in my start up list,should I worry about it thanks myk ... 9 Oct 2005 16:01
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10