From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com>

< snip >

| Has Leythos admitted to being an author of any of this code yet?

No, He is defending IP rights.

| Do we know who he is?

Yes, I do !

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com>

| a) Are these works offered for sale?

No, they do not have to be.

| b) Do the authors clearly identify themselves to end users?

Yes, they have.

Now stop being an argumentative idiot.

--
Dave

From: Leythos on
In article <4BC145C2.D7E93A18(a)Guy.com>, Virus(a)Guy.com says...

> Someone answer me this:
>
> Is any of this contentious code or scripts or what-ever, is any of it
> being made available for a price? Is anyone charging money for it? Or
> is it given away for free as public service in the fight against
> malware?
>
> Leythos wrote:
>
> > When you have something that you value, that you've created,
> > stolen by another person and the credit changed to that person,
> > you won't feel the same way.
>
> That depends on two things:

No, Copyright does not require anything that you suggest, copyright is
assumed as soon as you create the work. The authors identity is attached
in clear form to the work that was pirated and removed by PCButts1.

Trust yourself.
From: Virus Guy on
Leythos wrote:

> > That depends on two things:
>
> No, Copyright does not require anything that you suggest,
> copyright is assumed as soon as you create the work. The
> authors identity is attached in clear form to the work
> that was pirated and removed by PCButts1.

Please post the names of the authors of the code or scripts in question.

If their names are already public knowledge (either in the "help -
about" section of the software, or in PTO or legal copyright documents,
or on the website that hosts the software) then you should have no
problem stating the author names as I request in your next reply to me.
From: Leythos on
In article <4BC1E9A8.8D3D52E7(a)Guy.com>, Virus(a)Guy.com says...
> Leythos wrote:
>
> > > That depends on two things:
> >
> > No, Copyright does not require anything that you suggest,
> > copyright is assumed as soon as you create the work. The
> > authors identity is attached in clear form to the work
> > that was pirated and removed by PCButts1.
>
> Please post the names of the authors of the code or scripts in question.
>
> If their names are already public knowledge (either in the "help -
> about" section of the software, or in PTO or legal copyright documents,
> or on the website that hosts the software) then you should have no
> problem stating the author names as I request in your next reply to me.

You can contact the author yourself. You can find the author by
searching for PCBUTTS1 THIEF in googl groups threads, it's easy enough
if you're not just trolling.

Trust yourself.