From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com> wrote in message
> FromTheRafters wrote:
>
>> > I can only assume that since nobody else has bothered to post
>> > the> names of these authors, [...]
>>
>> Ah, but they *have*.
>
> Sorry, I don't play hide and seek.

Your loss.

> There must be some reason why the names of these authors are not being
> revealed here.

Because you are being rude,

> I want to believe that someone other than PC butts wrote this
> fantastic
> code. But I can't until you give me the name of the real author(s).

Oh well. Do you think anybody cares what you believe?

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in message
> Why don't you do something about it. You are so pissed at me that you
> come here and cry all day why don't you grow some balls and stop me.
> Or stop your bitching crybaby.

I wasn't bitching or crying, and I'm not pissed at you. I was only
pointing out how you cannot get out from under the overwhelming body of
evidence of your lying thieving activities no matter what new lies you
come up with.

....but it sure sounds like *you* are a whining little girl.

From: Leythos on
In article <4BC29C64.D8A71062(a)Guy.com>, Virus(a)Guy.com says...
> If PC butts is not the author of the code in question, then who is?

Your question was answered several times, both with a direct name as
well as what to search for in Google Archives.

Trust yourself.
From: Virus Guy on
Stuart Saunders wrote:

> My name is Stuart, author and distributor of the script called
> Roguefix.

> �The real truth� is Patrick Christopher Butts and has, since
> September 2006 copied and re-distributed the bat file initially
> in the same form but then bastardised it and merged with other
> �stolen� works, repackaged as Remove-it, claiming it to be his
> work.

Stuart - thank you for responding.

Let me ask you this:

To your knowledge, does the PC Butts software (Remove-it, or other)
contain any malicious code or anything that would or could be a security
concern to an end-user?

Does the PC Butts software (in it's entirety) function as a compentent
malware scanner / removal utility?
From: Leythos on
In article <4BC3B5D2.88C65575(a)Guy.com>, Virus(a)Guy.com says...
> Does the PC Butts software (in it's entirety) function as a compentent
> malware scanner / removal utility?

You seem to be suffering from a flaw in your thinking, let me help you:

"Does the CODE PC Butts stole, of your software function as a competent
malware scanner / removal utility, while at the same time understanding
that anything PCBUTTS edited/changed/added could be broken or malicious
and is actually known to block access to reputable anti-malware sites"

Now that is a proper question, you seem to miss that BUTTS doesn't have
software, he has code he's cobbled together that he's taken from OTHERS.

Trust yourself.