From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com>

| Stuart - thank you for responding.

| Let me ask you this:

| To your knowledge, does the PC Butts software (Remove-it, or other)
| contain any malicious code or anything that would or could be a security
| concern to an end-user?

| Does the PC Butts software (in it's entirety) function as a compentent
| malware scanner / removal utility?

Are you joking ?

You are writing just like the Troll BoaterDave (aka; ~BD~).

--
Dave

From: JD on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Virus Guy"<Virus(a)Guy.com>
>
> | Stuart - thank you for responding.
>
> | Let me ask you this:
>
> | To your knowledge, does the PC Butts software (Remove-it, or other)
> | contain any malicious code or anything that would or could be a security
> | concern to an end-user?
>
> | Does the PC Butts software (in it's entirety) function as a compentent
> | malware scanner / removal utility?
>
> Are you joking ?
>
> You are writing just like the Troll BoaterDave (aka; ~BD~).

Have you noticed that boaterDave and Virusguy seem to have a newsgroup
style very similar to PCbutts? These two posters want us to start over
with the PCbutts BS to convince them of something that everyone else
agrees on: PCButts is not to be trusted.

And then we have PCbutts posting his "feedback" of how good his software is.

Are we being scammed here? I've dealt with PCbutts one to one and his
logic is flawed. His BS is old. He's actually tried to convince me he's
a female and a model. See this:

http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php

This newsgroup has become toast. Nobody comes here for help. PCbutts has
made his mark. That's too bad. 8-(

--
JD..
From: Peter Foldes on
He also uses the 98Guy name. Just ask Meb about this Troll

--
Peter

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com>

| He also uses the 98Guy name. Just ask Meb about this Troll

I know.

--
Dave

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com> wrote in message
> In article <4BC3B5D2.88C65575(a)Guy.com>, Virus(a)Guy.com says...
>> Does the PC Butts software (in it's entirety) function as a
>> compentent
>> malware scanner / removal utility?
>>

> You seem to be suffering from a flaw in your thinking, let me help
> you:
>
> "Does the CODE PC Butts stole, of your software function as a
> competent
> malware scanner / removal utility, while at the same time
> understanding
> that anything PCBUTTS edited/changed/added could be broken or
> malicious
> and is actually known to block access to reputable anti-malware sites"
>
> Now that is a proper question, you seem to miss that BUTTS doesn't
> have
> software, he has code he's cobbled together that he's taken from
> OTHERS.

Don't bother arguing with Virus Guy, ethics is not something he is
concerned about:

http://help.lockergnome.com/security/Norton-AV-2002-run-Win98se--ftopict11539.html

He's trying to show that it isn't ethical to block the PCButts1 website
because it isn't offering *malware*. He has already been informed about
why it *should* be blocked - he just wants to argue and be rude to
others.