From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> "whisky-dave" <whisky-d...(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
>> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > But you're only prepared to share other peoples information and
>> > intellectual
>> > property you never share your own, probably because it's worthless, but as
>> > yet I've not seen you share your bank details or anything of any use
>> > unless
>> > it comes from someone else.
>> >I also share my own information.. I have many pictures and videos
>> >online
>>
>> Where ?
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/thcganja/

And what's under each photo?

"Some rights reserved"

Hypocrite.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 21 jun, 17:31, "whisky-dave" <whisky-d...(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
>> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> >I never take anything as my own. I just share information with others
>> >as I see fit and engaging in this activity is simply a matter of
>> >exercising a basic human right.
>>
>> Why is it you never share information that you have created, and what if
>> someone else puts up your information without your permission ?
>> Do you think it's still yours or does it belong to everyone ?
>>

>You should learn to quote properly. I regularly share information I
>have created and
>if someone else shares my information with other people who collect
>information, that's
>just fine because it's a human right to share and exchange
>information.

Is that why this is under photoos you claim are yours?

"Some rights reserved"

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: sobriquet on
On 23 jun, 08:22, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> sobriquet  <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> Where ?
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/thcganja/
>
> And what's under each photo?
>
> "Some rights reserved"
>
> Hypocrite.

You simply can't put your pictures on flickr with "No rights
reserved".

From: sobriquet on
On 23 jun, 08:22, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> sobriquet  <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On 21 jun, 17:31, "whisky-dave" <whisky-d...(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
> >> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Why is it you never share information that you have created, and what if
> >> someone else puts up your information without your permission ?
> >> Do you think it's still yours or does it belong to everyone ?
>
> >You should learn to quote properly. I regularly share information I
> >have created and
> >if someone else shares my information with other people who collect
> >information, that's
> >just fine because it's a human right to share and exchange
> >information.
>
> Is that why this is under photoos you claim are yours?
>
> "Some rights reserved"
>
> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfisc...(a)sonic.net

Well that could mean anything, like perhaps I don't want others to
share my pictures and
claim they are their own pictures. I don't share photography
documentaries from others claiming I've made them myself.
From: whisky-dave on

"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On 22 jun, 14:22, "whisky-dave" <whisky-d...(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
>> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> >Kind of ironic to hear a nazi cockroach like you lecturing others on
>> >how to recognize someone with nazi sympathies.
>>
>> How do you recognise a Nazi cockroach do they have swastikas on their
>> back ?
>
> No, you recognize them by the way they advocate human rights
> violations.

You mean as you see them or as they actually are.

>> How about the human right to keep your information private
>
> Well, nobody is arguing that everybody must disclose all their
> information,

But yuo said all information belongs in the public domain.

>but once they publish
> their information,

You 'publish' your information when you use your credit card don't you.
And what if someone else publishes your information without your permission.
But then again only a Nazi cockroach would stop information that's been
published from being shared, would you object to your bank details being
shared ?
Now who's the Nazi cockroach.

> An artist can't sell a painting and dictate to the new owner that it's
> not allowed to hang the painting
> in front of a window where people from the outside are able to enjoy
> it as well.

No one has ever said that

A strawman is what you're refering to.

>> how about your right to tell a person a secret but not to have someone
>> else
>> blurt it out to everyone else in the world.
>
> That's not a right. It's not like you can tell a secret to random
> people with the remark that they
> are not allowed to share that information with others and expecting
> them not to share that information
> with others.

Why not ? doctors are suposed to be confidental

> If you share a secret with someone, you can only expect
> them to keep it a secret when
> you know that person to some degree so you can judge whether or not
> they will keep your information
> to themselves or share it with others. So that's confidentiality in
> the context of an interpersonal relationship.

yep, but what if someone stole that information and then gave it to someone
else.

>> Would you really want your doctor to tell the world of your problem(s).
>> Some we all know about but what of the others.
>
> That would be fine with me. But that's all besides the point. People
> who create stuff usually don't intend
> their creations to remain confidential, they just mistakenly
> presuppose that they get to dictate the terms and conditions under
> which people are allowed to access their creative output.

Yes and that's why there are laws to protect those people that actually do
soemthing worthwhile unlike some others.