From: Robert Coe on
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:03:22 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:
: On 19 jun, 16:29, John Navas <jn...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
: > On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 03:41:54 -0700 (PDT), in
: > <22cf2de5-c6d6-4c72-a8f1-af0b865b3...(a)d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
: >
: > sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
: > >By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
: > >that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
: > >found at:
: >
: > >http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt
: >
: > Nope.
: >
:
: If you don't agree to my terms and conditions, you shouldn't reply to
: my postings.
: If you do reply to my postings, that means you acknowledge that you
: agree to my terms and conditions.
:
: I've created my usenet postings, so I get to decide under what terms
: and conditions people are allowed to read them and/or reply to them.

<guffaw!> You have a lot to learn about Usenet, my man. Why don't you spare
yourself the trouble and just mosey on down the road.

Bob
From: sobriquet on

On 20 June, 17:01, Robert Coe <b...(a)1776.COM> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:03:22 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> : On 19 jun, 16:29, John Navas <jn...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
> : > On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 03:41:54 -0700 (PDT), in
> : > <22cf2de5-c6d6-4c72-a8f1-af0b865b3...(a)d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
> : >
> : > sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> : > >By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
> : > >that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
> : > >found at:
> : >
> : > >http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt
> : >
> : > Nope.
> : >
> :
> : If you don't agree to my terms and conditions, you shouldn't reply to
> : my postings.
> : If you do reply to my postings, that means you acknowledge that you
> : agree to my terms and conditions.
> :
> : I've created my usenet postings, so I get to decide under what terms
> : and conditions people are allowed to read them and/or reply to them.
>
> <guffaw!> You have a lot to learn about Usenet, my man. Why don't you spare
> yourself the trouble and just mosey on down the road.
>
> Bob

You think you can just make up the rules as you please when consuming
the creative output of others? Artists have rights and they get to
dictate the terms and conditions that govern the use of and access to
their creative output.
Regardless if their creative output consists of usenet postings,
pictures, music, software, etc.
From: John McWilliams on
Robert Coe wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:03:22 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com>

> <guffaw!> You have a lot to learn about Usenet, my man. Why don't you spare
> yourself the trouble and just mosey on down the road.

He'll stay here exactly as long as anyone plays his game, including
posts like mine that just talk /about/ him.......

--
john mcwilliams
From: sobriquet on

On 20 jun, 17:58, John McWilliams <jp...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> Robert Coe wrote:
> > On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:03:22 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com>
>
> > <guffaw!> You have a lot to learn about Usenet, my man. Why don't you spare
> > yourself the trouble and just mosey on down the road.
>
> He'll stay here exactly as long as anyone plays his game, including
> posts like mine that just talk /about/ him.......
>
> --
> john mcwilliams

I'll stay here because I take pictures and I have an interest in
(digital) photography, so it's usually interesting to read and
participate in discussions here regarding digital photography.
If people discuss the ramifications of intellectual property with some
decency and respect, you won't hear me calling them nazi cockroaches,
but if they start out by accusing people of theft simply because they
happen to have a different opinion on the interpretation of
'intellectual property', that kind of pisses me of as someone who is a
passionate advocate for human rights in general and individual freedom
and responsibility in particular.

The freedom of individuals to share information online can never
detract from the freedom of others to share that information with
others in the same fashion, just like the freedom of religion doesn't
imply a freedom not to be insulted by people who create cartoons that
ridicule some sacred prophet.

Many people are very confused regarding the concept of individual
freedom and responsibility, but anyone with at least half a
functioning brain should be able to figure out why the freedom to
share information is one of the most essential human rights that
should be guaranteed in a society that proclaims itself to promote
freedom and justice for all.
From: krishnananda on
In article
<cac3bbbd-cf7e-4fea-a2e7-6ba4e6c5ba7a(a)y4g2000yqy.googlegroups.com>,
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't worry, given your incoherent and nonsensical arguments, your
> garbled spelling is amongst the least of your worries. First you
> should strive to master an ability to express your point of view in a
> fashion that is intelligible to others and then you can gain bonus
> points for extra credibility if you manage to spell out your ideas
> flawlessly.
>
> I recommend this course in particular:
> http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4919006/TTC_VIDEO_-_Argumentation__The_Study_o
> f_Effective_Reasoning_2nd_

YOU HAVE JUST ADVOCATED WHAT IS A PLAIN VIOLATION OF GOOGLE GROUPS TERMS
OF SERVICE, THAT IS, STEALING AND PROMULGATING SOFTWARE YOU HAVE NO
AUTHORSHIP INTEREST IN. THIS IS A CRIME IN MOST COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

YOUR NNTP POSTING ADDRESS 85.113.251.186 HAS BEEN REPORTED TO GOOGLE FOR
INDEFINITE BANNING DUE TO GROSS VIOLATIONS OF GOOGLE'S TOS.