From: Neil on
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:08:50 -0700, sobriquet wrote:

> You are flagrantly violating the terms and conditions of my usenet
> postings.
> You are obviously a ruthless and vile criminal who belongs in jail for
> infringing on other peoples rights.¯€¯‚³'j]È7

I can see that YOU have never read the terms and conditions under which
YOU are posting that explicitly state ' that all posting shall be uner
complete freedom and politeness with No other conditions imposed or
implied'.

You are allowed to commit self murder in reply to any posting and I would
be pleased if you did.

--
Neil - reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.
From: sobriquet on
On 20 jun, 05:47, tony cooper <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:27:41 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet
>
> <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >So you will finally respect the terms and conditions of my usenet
> >postings and stay out of my threads?
>
> There is no thread until there are replies.  Without responses, they
> are only posts.  A thread is a series of posts that are replies to
> other posts.
>
> --
> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Well, a posting is just a trivial case of a thread. Just like an empty
set or a set with one element is still a set.
A thread is a series of one or more posts in a linear or tree
structure.
From: sobriquet on
By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
found at:
http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt

On 20 jun, 12:24, Neil <cral.elllwo...(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
> [..]
> You do NOT have any of the rights you claim.
>
> --
> Neil  - reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

Neither do the nazi cockroaches who claim they can publish things
online and retain them as intellectual property, allowing them to
impose terms and conditions of their preference to restrict the use or
access to their creative output.
From: sobriquet on

On 20 jun, 12:21, Neil <cral.elllwo...(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:08:50 -0700, sobriquet wrote:
> > You are flagrantly violating the terms and conditions of my usenet
> > postings.
> > You are obviously a ruthless and vile criminal who belongs in jail for
> > infringing on other peoples rights.
>
> I can see that YOU have never read the terms and conditions under which
> YOU are posting that explicitly state ' that all posting shall be uner
> complete freedom and politeness with No other conditions imposed or
> implied'.
>
> You are allowed to commit self murder in reply to any posting and I would
> be pleased if you did.
>
> --
> Neil  - reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

Where can I find these terms and conditions under which I am
supposedly posting?

YOU have replied to my posting and that means you acknowledge and
agree with the terms and conditions imposed by me.
From: sobriquet on
On 20 jun, 06:29, "Tim Conway" <tconway_...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> "Wolfgang Weasleburg" <wweasleb...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 22:50:13 -0400, "Tim Conway" <tconway_...(a)comcast.net>
> > wrote:
>
> >>"sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >>But then again, if you take what is mine, I will sue you.  And then again,
> >>I'm not necessarily sane.  BTW, I am registered as a mentally problematic
> >>child?
>
> > Are you this daft? Someone else cannot "take" what you have already given
> > away. Keep it in your pants if you don't want anyone else to have it.
>
> Yep, I misspelled ridiculous.  Guess what, I think I misspelled misspelled
> too.  Oh my...

Don't worry, given your incoherent and nonsensical arguments, your
garbled spelling is amongst the least of your worries. First you
should strive to master an ability to express your point of view in a
fashion that is intelligible to others and then you can gain bonus
points for extra credibility if you manage to spell out your ideas
flawlessly.

I recommend this course in particular:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4919006/TTC_VIDEO_-_Argumentation__The_Study_of_Effective_Reasoning_2nd_