From: Eeyore on

liquidator wrote:

> On Jun 15, 1:12 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...(a)hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > liquidator wrote:
> > > You said-

> > I said no such thing and I'd ask you not to post such obvious lies in future.
> >
> > Graham
>
> Nice doge Graham- deal with what you did say instead of misleading.
> You are posting the lies.
>
> BTW. >means what you are relpying to, not what you said. Dipshit.

Please learn Usenet norms.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

liquidator wrote:

> With competent staff they might have survived.

So true

Grahaam

From: liquidator on
On Jun 15, 5:22 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> liquidator wrote:
> > On Jun 15, 1:12 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...(a)hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > I said no such thing and I'd ask you not to post such obvious lies in future.
>
> > > Graham
>
> > Nice doge Graham- deal with what you did say instead of misleading.
> > You are posting the lies.
>
> > BTW. >means what you are relpying to, not what you said. Dipshit.
>
> Please learn Usenet norms.
>
> Graham- Hide quoted text -

Bye dipshit- kilfilter time due to stupidity on your part- you have
ceased to be netertaining. You know enough to be dangerous to yourself
and anyone fool enough to listen to you.

Most of the group here knows better.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: first gig on ls9
Next: Peavey Subcompact 18 - Black Widow