From: non-biz on

> Pro systems don't use those silly lights by and large. It's for
> amateur toy systems.- Hide quoted text -

And this Is not a pro setup. I have a couple DBX260's and getting a
480 for monitor duty-in my other rig. THIS rig needs to be idiot safer
and i need advice on what lamps to add for those muso engineers that
like wedge feedback. I am affraid that my 1 amp fuses are going to get
wrapped with foil or have the wrong size fuse put back in and then
blow my drivers. I will look at replacing the xover very soon as per
many suggested.

Thanks -Eric

From: Eeyore on

liquidator wrote:

> You said-
>
> > others are cutting them out of the boxes,

I said no such thing and I'd ask you not to post such obvious lies in future.

Graham

From: liquidator on
On Jun 15, 11:05 am, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> liquidator wrote:
> > You said-
>
> > > others are cutting them out of the boxes,
>
> Not me.
>
> Check the thread.
>
> Graham

No but you did say so they could blow up their drivers. Check the
thread.

From: liquidator on
On Jun 15, 1:12 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> liquidator wrote:
> > You said-
>
> > > others are cutting them out of the boxes,
>
> I said no such thing and I'd ask you not to post such obvious lies in future.
>
> Graham

Nice doge Graham- deal with what you did say instead of misleading.
You are posting the lies.

BTW. >means what you are relpying to, not what you said. Dipshit.

From: liquidator on
On Jun 15, 4:26 am, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> liquidator wrote:
> > Eeyorewrote:
>
> > > Very small lamps designed to protect their APT series tweeters, not an 80W > JBL driver.
>
> > > Don't lecture about hardware- you haven't a clue about it.
>
> > Obviously you have not a clue about hardware, Eminece makes lots of
> > crossovers beside the Apt.
>
> All the Eminence crossovers with protection bulbs use the same 'festoon' type bulb that they
> recommend for the APT drivers.
>
> No Eminence crossover / filter has bulb protection suitable for an 80W driver.
>
> As I said, don't lecture about hardware - you'll just make an idiot of yourself.
>
> > You are the one whose company went bankrupt. Didn't learn did you?
>
> No company of mine has ever gone bankrupt / insolvent.
>
> Graham

Just one you claimed to be the main engineer for. With competent staff
they might have survived.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: first gig on ls9
Next: Peavey Subcompact 18 - Black Widow