First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Upgrading driver for ATI Radeon 9800 XT running on a dell with XP professional
Hi-- I have a new monitor, and am loading software that says make SURE you have the latest driver for your videocard. I went to the ATI website, and found out that this card is a legacy product. At the bottom of the webpage, they have downloads to upgrade the driver. http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/win... 19 Dec 2009 22:30
9.12 is out for Windows7
http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx?p=win7/windows-7-64bit rms ... 18 Dec 2009 17:12
which driver
LS Can anyone please tell me which driver I can use? I have an ATI Radeon Express 1200 (Integrated MoBo). (yes I know it's ancient but sufficient for me). I do run win 7 (32 bit). I'm not quit sure if 9.11 will cause major problems. Thanks in advance. Gr. J. ... 17 Dec 2009 12:35
PS4 graphics to be PowerVR Series 6 ?
It still seems way too early to be talking about the PlayStation 4 and yet, rumored news continues to pop up everywhere. The latest is big, if it proves true: according to European source PS3Clan, it seems SCEI "has officially chosen" the technical setup for their next PlayStation iteration, which supposedly - de... 6 Dec 2009 02:00
5750 - Different cooling packaging
Looking at 5750's to purchase. I see more manufacturer's models with identical specs but they either have the fully enclosed card cover or the swoopy(sorry can't think of a better word) cover. Could for smaller cases where you need to extract as much heat out of the box, the fully enclosed vid card be your... 25 Nov 2009 01:37
Silent video cards
Hello All This latest batch of ati cards are there that use passive cooling? or have they given up on the idea? Lee ... 27 Nov 2009 06:37
MMC on Windows 7 and AIW 9600XT?
Is there any way to get Multimedia Center working on Windows 7 for my All- in-Wonder 9600XT? I'm aware that no new drivers or support will be forthcoming from ATI -- and I've tried searching on Google, but the only reports of success I've found were from one poster who installed a Vista version of MMC first a... 2 Dec 2009 02:08
Radeon HD 5770
HI @ all... I think about to buy the Radeon HD 5770... Is this card strong enough to play Crysis in 1920x1080...? Is there a website where I see benchmarks...? THX... Bye, DUDI ;-) -- http://dudi1969josches.spaces.live.com/ (My Space) http://live.xbox.com/member/DUDI1969 (My Xbox 360 User Page)... 20 Nov 2009 06:44
CAT 9.11 official are released
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx ... 9 Dec 2009 14:23
Removing plastic shroud from Sapphire 4870?
I've seen mention of this, usually for cleaning purposes or adding a different fan. In my case though it's primarily to reduce the bulk of the card. Not only does the dual size cover a PCIe slot, it also gets uncomfortably close to one of the few PCI slots, which I need to use. With the PCI card in place, t... 17 Nov 2009 20:49