First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Intel Larrabee - Rasterisation Focus Confirmed - It'll run DX11 games - Not just for Raytracing
Larrabee's Rasterisation Focus Confirmed Wednesday 23rd April 2008, 08:33:00 PM, written by TeamB3D For many months, researchers and marketing fanatics at Intel have been heralding the upcoming 'raytracing revolution', claiming rasterisation has run out of steam. So it is refreshing to hear someone actually wo... 24 Apr 2008 06:50
ATI Multimedia Center - TV 9.12 - Where are recorded video stored?
It's setup page says it's under C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents. But I checked, nothing is there at all. Where are they stored? I also tried to use Media Library to figure out where the files are. But it plays the video I recorded, but it doesn't tell me where they are either. ... 2 Feb 2008 11:52
Should I go Dual Core or Quad Core? Intel C2 DUO E6850 vs. Quad-Core Q6600
In article <4783D99C.1D77(a)aol.com>, Gypsy Baron <no-one(a)aol.com> wrote: Patrick Vervoorn wrote: In article <4782DF8F.7DE2(a)aol.com>, Gypsy Baron <no-one(a)aol.com> wrote: Tcase is the temperature indicated by a case- or motherboard-sensor? Or is this the 'overall' temperature of the Q6600? Tca... 9 Jan 2008 04:38
While battery is charging the 3D screensaver is interrupted.
I have noticed a strange phenomenon on my Vostro 1000. I have Windows XP Home and the MS Plus! screensavers installed. The video adaptor is the ATI Radeon Xpress 1150. I specifically have the Robot Circus screensaver active. When the battery is fully charged and the laptop is using the AC power the screensaver work... 30 Dec 2007 23:04
I'm confused. Which driver uses the Crysis Hotfix?
I just placed an order for a HD3870 vid card and the game Crysis from Newegg. I've been looking around ATI for the latest drivers and came across this Hot-Fix for Crysis. Unfortunately ATI is a little short on what to do. Does this hot fix get used on top of 7-10 driver package? Or am I to use the hot fix on... 9 Dec 2007 23:40
Grandmars X1300 not working properly at AGP 8x
When I set it at AGP 8x on Asrock P4I65G (cheap board), the screen would become a mess after a game started for more than 5 minutes. Is it normal? Problem of the card or the board? There is no BIOS setting to set the AGP speed.... -- @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. / v \ Simplicity is Beauty... 20 Nov 2007 23:04
Installing ATI PCI Express (3GIO) Filter Driver in 32-bit Vista UE broke my network connection...
Hello, Through 32-bit Windows Vista U.E.'s Windows Update, I downloaded the optional "ATI Technogies Inc - Other Hardware - ATI PCI Express (3GIO) Filter Driver". I rebooted and I noticed my missing network connection. According to ipconfig, the media is not there. Windows' Device Manager shows a problem wit... 16 Nov 2007 20:35
fuzzy dim video with 1900XT
Hi, I just replaced my nvidia 7300GT with an ATI 1900xt and now my video is "fuzzy" (KINDA like a very concentrated TV interference, if I sit and stare it is quite noticeable) ALSO my screen is considerably more dim with the color faded. Making changes to my monitor configuration and/or through the ATI tools doesn... 17 Sep 2007 15:48
3360x1050 Support
I have been searching for this answer to no avail. I just got a couple 1680x1050 monitors. I would like to set them to horizontal stretch at 3360x1050 resolution. In CCC I can only set the resolution to 2560x1024. I am using a 1950xt Pro. The only answers I have found so far are that ATI doesn't support it but thes... 8 Sep 2007 17:51
ATI Radeon X1550 512MB PCI Express card....
Hi all. I just joined this group as I have a "problem" (I think) with the above referenced video card. I installed this card onto an Asus motherboard and it's running on an Intel 3.4ghz processor (P4). I wanted something better than onboard video. This is a newly built computer. I installed the software, etc... 3 Aug 2007 15:27