First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
x1950pro vs HD2600xt DDR4
hello! i plan to buy a new videocard - x1950pro or HD2600xt. does HD2600xt really have better performance over X1950pro? thank you! ... 25 Jul 2007 20:37
DVI vs VGA
Barry Watzman wrote: From your description, we would infer that the back of your computer has THREE video sockets ... on VGA and two DVI. This is an EXTREMELY non-standard configuration Is it? I would have thought that a motherboard with on-board graphics and a VGA out slot, plus a graphics card with ... 24 Jul 2007 16:47
No OpenGL for Radeon Xpress 1100?
I have a new laptop with Vista and a Radeon Xpress 1100. The Catalyst software says "OpenGL Version: Not Available". Trying to run an OpenGL game such as RTCW confirms this, saying "could not load OpenGL subsystem". Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks! ... 28 Jun 2007 18:43
HIS X1950 Pro Pci and VPU recover
Bought a new HIS Turbo X1950 Pro 512mB Pci and constantly get VPU recover messages when playing any fairly intensive games. I have an Enermax Liberty 620 watt PSU, with only the HIS radeon on one of the 12v rails. I have this problem with 7.2, 7.4 and 7.5 drivers. Drivers were un-installed and ran drivercleaner e... 18 Jun 2007 08:38
GV-AF64DGE
hi any info? ... 25 May 2007 02:02
Saphire X1950xtx
I have this card in a DFI Lanparty crossfire mainboard. I see the X1950XTX on ATI's "combination options chart", but it (the saphire model) is not on the "certified components" list. There is, however, other Saphire cards, such as the x1900 on the certified components list. Any idea why this is? Will crossfi... 4 Apr 2007 20:09
Radeon 1900, Vista 64, 7.3 Drivers, no video?
My 1900 XT ( 512 MB Ram), Vista 64 Ultimate, with the Catalist Control Center and the 7.3 Driver, apparantly has no video abilities. In the control center/ video/preview the flag does not wave, but is static. In the device manager I see a (?) NTativr01 entry under uknown devices. Anybody have a good solution fo... 3 Apr 2007 21:37
mobility radeon 9200 support for 1680*1050
Hi there, i've got a sony vaio vgn-a29gp and it's got the mobility radeon 9200. However, i just got a 22" LCD which i'm running as monitor number 2. the problem is that the LCD wants a native resolution of 1680*1050 otherwise things looks a bit stretched and doesn't look very good. The video card doesn't support... 24 Mar 2007 15:48
ATI Install Question
I recently bought a used Shuttle PC chassis and included with the deal was an ATI Radeon X700 series video card. I did a fresh install of WXP Pro, and went to ATI's web site to get the "real" drivers. My display looks a little better, but I'm seeing the following message at boot: "Could not load file or assemb... 21 Mar 2007 22:02
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14