First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Solved! WAS: Re: Excel 2007 and "setPrintArea"
Pete Dashwood wrote: If I get a chance I'll try and duplicate your problem. Pete. I was doing some other Excel related stuff today so I took some time out to look at your problem. I was able to get the same result you did, so I decided to solve it :-) The error message you got was telling you the M... 11 Jan 2010 00:00
Learning opportunity
"Pete Dashwood" <dashwood(a)removethis.enternet.co.nz> wrote in message news:7qskfsF59bU1(a)mid.individual.net... <snip> I'm sure a similar algorithm could be devised for Spanish (or most other languages); the rules are well established and quite simple. Pete. -- "I used to write COBOL..... 3 Feb 2010 10:32
Cobol Files to Database - Files2sql 2.0.4 Tool
New Files2sql version 2.0.4; the tool that easily helps to migrate cobol files to databases. Very simple and within minutes, using Files2sql, to migrate files to engines: ACCESS, SQL-SERVER, MY-SQL, ORACLE, INFORMIX, etc. .. etc. ¿Duplicate Keys failed? Option to filter and continue inserting data ...! Trial V... 7 Jan 2010 10:08
A long way from pointy sticks
Pete Dashwood wrote: I came across this while researching some stuff for a short story... It is a comforting thought that despite all this high technology, we are still unable to impose our will on resistant populations. Changing minds by coercion doesn't work and never has. A better idea trumps... 7 Jan 2010 15:47
Excel 2007 and "setPrintArea"
Hi, i have a problem with Excel 2007. The OLE Fuction "setPrintArea" is working in all Excel Versions but not in the Version 2007. Have anyone test this Funkction under Excel 2007? Best Regards Bernd ... 10 Jan 2010 21:50
How to convert this Vb code to Netcobol Code
Hi I am using netcobol a lot with no problems in this case i am using a OCX (to make a BI) i have everything ready - almost 95% , but i am in troble with this code in VB http://developers.contourcomponents.com/?pcode=overview How can i convert this sample in VB to netcobol (Powercobol) tks Clages ... 8 Jan 2010 08:16
IBM COBOL Migration to Windows COBOL
Hi Everyone, Management has again made it very clear (that) they don't want a major recode until the ultimate target system (not necessarily Windows), for an individual existing z/OS job (JCL+COBOL+DFSort code), has been chosen. Thus, management has decided we will re-host to a cheaper environment as an interim ... 7 Jan 2010 09:02
Modernizing COBOL
As noted in response to Charlie and Alistair, I needed to make a statement of what I really think about COBOL. Everyone seems to assume I am against it, but it is really more complex than that. I think there are a few years in COBOL yet, but I don't think it has a long term future. Certainly, procedural CO... 4 Jan 2010 08:07
Visual Object Cobol
Hi, is someone who uses the VisOC Microfocus? Let me ask some questions about the use of BMP. Thank you. puFT -------------------------------------------- Salve, c'� qualcuno che usa VisOC di Microfocus? Vorrei fare qualche domanda circa l'uso di bmp. Grazie. puFT ... 2 Jan 2010 17:10
Converting COBOL print file to HTML help
Hello chaps I am currently working on a program that creates a number of customers orders within a 'print file'. A separate file is created per depot/ store. Typically this would contain 200+ orders. They are ordered by the delivery sequence number. On change of 'route no', the program throws a new page (WRITE A... 2 Jan 2010 17:10