First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
890325 Constantly updated Free COmputer and business portal 09
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 25 Feb 2010 23:48
Comparison of OO Bitchslapping
Grabs some cans of beer, well lager actually, can't stand warm beer, sits back & waits for the bitchslapping to begin. ... 26 Feb 2010 13:01
Blue skies shining above me. nothing but .NET do I see :-(
"Pete Dashwood" <dashwood(a)removethis.enternet.co.nz> wrote in message news:7ulqh3F814U1(a)mid.individual.net... James J. Gavan wrote: I think it would be a joke if somebody suggested we were friends, but for the New Zealander. The last message I see from Bill Klein is dated 2009 Dec 3. <snip> I... 25 Feb 2010 12:30
Solved! WAS: Re: Unique identifiers
On Feb 23, 1:27 pm, "Pete Dashwood" <dashw...(a)removethis.enternet.co.nz> wrote: Pete Dashwood wrote: I am building some software that will be multiprocessed and multithreaded. I am beng constrained to write it in COBOL for reasons of history and am using Fujitsu NetCOBOL (unmanaged code). ... 23 Feb 2010 05:43
Solved! WAS: Re: Unique identifiers
Pete Dashwood wrote: I am building some software that will be multiprocessed and multithreaded. I am beng constrained to write it in COBOL for reasons of history and am using Fujitsu NetCOBOL (unmanaged code). It involves accessing various table sets on a RDB from various machines on a network, usi... 23 Feb 2010 02:27
read disk using mf cobol by \\.\physicaldrivex
I want to access an unmountable drive using mf cobol and the physical drive path. It seems like I should be able to treat the disk as a single relative record file. Is this doable or just a pipe dream for some other language? Thanks Ron ... 22 Feb 2010 23:08
Somebody we both like
I think it would be a joke if somebody suggested we were friends, but for the New Zealander. The last message I see from Bill Klein is dated 2009 Dec 3. I've just had a response from Michael W. if he knew of any contacts in California who were personal friends of Bill during his M/F era. No luck. I only met ... 25 Feb 2010 19:22
Alistair - OO
I've e-mailed you twice, no success. Care to e-mail me leaving out the 'delete bit' above; then I can hang my reply on to your connection. Jimmy ... 21 Feb 2010 23:48
Help with 5.1 ?
Alistair his question is specifically that bloody Vista - so that might be the problem, and you may not be able to help. As I know you have done it, and Even ASSUMING he is still interested, care to contact him directly and see if you can help. Look at the dates. Do the immediate responses he got (ZIPPO), tel... 20 Feb 2010 11:17
Success/Failure with computers
Now I'm not going to post Part 2, unless there is some interest from readers. (And my usual style, unfortunately, it will be a bit long). Part 1 - go to this which in fact is in a family genealogy tree. Keeping an open mind read what the author says, but the pertinent part is when he gets down to some two sent... 19 Feb 2010 07:37