First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
all
nice pictures ... 11 Feb 2010 07:10
Justice for all
"James J. Gavan" <jgavandeletethis(a)shaw.ca> wrote in message news:GN7cn.57452$s%.22422(a)newsfe18.iad... American troops evidently need more training in how to shoot. ... 9 Feb 2010 11:40
OpenCOBOL Programmer's Guide
Brian Tiffin wrote: There is a new COBOL manual in town. A very complete programmer's guide for OpenCOBOL. This robust compiler now comes with robust documentation. http://add1tocobol.com/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=73 200+ pages of beautiful, printable documentation suitable for new and e... 15 Feb 2010 14:18
ANN: OpenCOBOL Programmer's Guide
There is a new COBOL manual in town. A very complete programmer's guide for OpenCOBOL. This robust compiler now comes with robust documentation. http://add1tocobol.com/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=73 200+ pages of beautiful, printable documentation suitable for new and expert COBOL coders. Cheers, Bria... 7 Feb 2010 20:54
More Debugging Issues
Any idea how I can debug cobol that has been generated by Oracle's ProCOBOL. We're running these compiled objects with Oracle's rtsorta32. Now I can simply animate with anim and the .int file however when it comes to a CALL that is part of the Oracle runtime I get an error. I understand why this this happening s... 10 Feb 2010 02:18
Day of Any Week
I have a COBOL method to get the Day of Any Week (after the year 1601), regardless of date input format, which can be any of the following, and includes spoken language as a parameter :- - Current-Date = ISO-8 (ISO-8 is of course Gregorian) - ISO-8 ccyymmdd - ISO-6 yymmdd - EU-8 ddmmccyy - EU-6 ddmmyy -... 12 Feb 2010 05:27
Traditional COBOL environment
The Wang VS environment is perhaps the friendliest and most stable traditional COBOL environment available today. The Wang VS is a mid- size mainframe supporting up to about 1,000 users and devices. It is now available as the New VS, a virtual system running in Linux on Dell PowerEdge servers. About 90 New VS sy... 6 Feb 2010 01:02
Corruption of COBOL.
Many of the posts to this groups involve translating COBOL from brand x to brand y. And many code snippets would make no sense whatever to a programmer skilled in COBOL 85 or earlier. I submit that this new language isn't really COBOL. It isn't readable by most programmers and isn't portable. It may be useful, it... 11 Feb 2010 17:19
182966 Constantly updated Free COmputer and business portal 94
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 2 Feb 2010 14:45
Microfocus animator and CALL statements
Any idea how I can step INTO a CALL's code block using Microfocus Server Express 4.0 SP2 on HP-UX B11.11? Right now when I step on the CALL statement the animator executes the CALL by stepping over and not into. ... 5 Feb 2010 19:32