First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Indianapolis CoBOL Positions
Folks, My project is adding a couple more CoBOL programmers to replace those lost through attrition. Here are the particulars ... if interested, reply to klshafer<<at-sign>>att.net . Location: Indianapolis, IN Rate: only moderate, probably $32-$34/hr W-2, $35-$40/hr 1099 or corp- to-corp... you're probably ... 31 Mar 2010 16:34
Function Reverse
I am not familiar with the funtion reverse command. Does it reverse 2 fields or just the field? ie. SANDY = YDNAS. I am looking to change some addresses that come intro the file as 123 Maint St and change them to Main St 123. ... 1 Apr 2010 17:58
Traditional COBOL environment
Pete, I'm used to it. But the fact is that companies with user populations as large as 500 are running the New VS, and they're running their entire companies on it. What we need, though, is to get beyond upgrading the folks who already have a Wang VS. We need to find folks who are in need of a solid, stable da... 13 Apr 2010 05:04
Oracle free to use release question
Hello Vince! 17 Mar 10 18:36, I wrote to All: VC> Does anyone know if there is pro*cobol available on one of the free VC> Oracle 11g (or later) variants. VC> I would like to play with it with Open Cobol (if poss) and may be VC> rework generated results to operate with Mysql. VC> I downloaded cobolco... 31 Mar 2010 13:12
Oracle free to use release q
Hello All! Does anyone know if there is pro*cobol available on one of the free Oracle 11g (or later) variants. I would like to play with it with Open Cobol (if poss) and may be rework generated results to operate with Mysql. I downloaded cobolcompiler-sources/oracle-xe-10.2.0.1-1.0.i386.rpm but its har... 23 Mar 2010 15:56
solutions manual for Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 9th edition by Ross
Do you suffer from a tough class? Are you looking for instructor solutions manual to do your homework? Just send me email with its name and edition and I may be able to help you in low price! It is my list, however if you don't find it here don't give up because it is only a list of some. Please , DO NOT REPLY HER... 17 Mar 2010 06:52
moving NULL value to SQL table
Hi, Didn't realize this before. Well, not until I'm going to use it :) Reading NULL value in Cobol is easy for it signifies a 'negative' value to it. Moving NULL datestamp fields from SQL to my Cobol working fields with a space PIC X(29) on a NULL date format. So I have a space Cobol alphanumeric value.... did... 17 Mar 2010 14:44
Having trouble declaring/fetching in Pro*Cobol
If I run the query in sql developer it works fine, but when I declare it as a cursor it is not retrieving but 1 record. SELECT SubStr(mbrsep,1,8), Count(*) FROM mbrsepmstr GROUP BY SubStr(mbrsep,1,8) HAVING Count(*) > 01 Returns 1915 rows. Below is the code. If anyone ... 12 Mar 2010 11:38
ACE - the ghost of COBOL past...
I noted in passing a little while back that I have some old procedural COBOL code I am prepared to give away. It is a system I wrote originally to allow mainframe platform independence (ACE systems can run on any mainframe because it implemented a vestigial glimmering of the concept of layered software (it was... 6 Mar 2010 20:40
Looking for NE 3.1 work
For the past year or so I've been doing development and maintenance for a company in a city 30 miles away. I rarely visit them. I use my Net Express 3.1 and dialog. All of their code is procedural, not structured or OO. I know some of you are going to tell me I should learn. NO! I do what I do and I enjoy... 13 Mar 2010 16:28
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last