First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Software Hut
Has anyone dealt with Software Hut (http://www.softhut.com) as of late? They haven't replied to emails (one was an order) or answered their phone. I'm wondering if they're still in business. Joe C. ... 30 Mar 2010 21:50
wanted: covox voice master software
I am looking for the "pitch tracking toolbox" and other software advertised in the catalogs included with the covox voice master. I am an Apple II user. I know the software will be incompatible. I would like to get a copy of this extra software and eventually disassemble and port it to the apple II I have t... 30 Mar 2010 14:59
Looking for a specific version of PD Star Trek
Hi all, I am looking for a copy of a public domain star trek game that I remember from my youth. This particular game was text based with limited graphics and included a transporter room. I have found a version of the game but it doesn't have the transporter room. According to the copy I have, the game was rel... 31 Mar 2010 10:57
Pet/C64 tape datasette compatible?
All the searches I have done indicate that a tape unit that works on a PET will work on a C64. I have a DATA Master unit that works perfect on the PET, however when putting it onto the C64 it does nothing the FF/RW or play it wont move. I have tried 3 different c64's so I don;t think there is an issue there. The... 24 Mar 2010 23:52
This year's April Fools
As noted last year around this time... I'm an I.S. Administrator and I also love practical jokes. So when April 1st comes around, I love to do something unusual. Last year I took my old Apple IIe setup with a green-screen monitor and put it on somebody's desk in place of their usual Dell. I left a note saying I ... 25 Mar 2010 09:06
fast load cartridge for sale
epyx fast load cart, for c64 best offer, ships from california ... 23 Mar 2010 13:38
CP/M and C128
please I would like to know if there is a reference site for CP/M software for the C128.. In all of my years with Commodore equipment, I've never once seen a CP/ M program running on a C128 other than the stuff that comes on the CP/ M startup disk you get with the C128. I do admit a curiosity to see ... 25 Mar 2010 13:47
CP/M and C128
Hello, please I would like to know if there is a reference site for CP/M software for the C128.. Google showed me some links but all them doesn't contain very much sw. ....or very few CP/M programs were made for C128? Again, I remember something about a sort of "restrictions" for the Commodore version of CP... 24 Mar 2010 06:35
SID player for iPod Touch / iPhone
I just downloaded the App yesterday and I think it is a pretty good deal for $0.99. It allows you to immediately access and download any SID file from the high-voltage SID collection and store it on the device. I listened to all my old favorites. However, I do have some complaints with it.. 1) it doesn't all... 23 Mar 2010 15:57
Max RS-232 speed
If I were to believe most af what I've seen and heard about RS-232 on the c64, 300 baud (perhaps even 1200) can be used reliably with nothing but the kernal code, an rs232 driver, and an ignorant piece of software. As far as I'm concerned, I have disproven that. In fact, even as low as 50 baud, I still se... 25 Mar 2010 13:47