From: Ron(UK) on
Phildo wrote:
> "Ty Ford" <tyreeford(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:11:51 -0500, Phildo wrote
>> (in article <5voi79F1nej56U1(a)mid.individual.net>):
>>
>>> (I bet Arny & Bony have bought them).
>> Not helpful.
>
> It's called humour (or humor for you septics). Arny and Bony are figures of
> fun on here and get lampooned as a result of their previous posting history
> where they clearly showed that a) they lacked live sound knowledge and b)
> were completely unaware of a) and thought they knew everything about live
> sound.
>
> Transplant surgery is coming on in leaps and bounds these days so we can
> only hope that one day they'll be able to give you a new sense of humour to
> replace yours which is obviously defective. Maybe then you can get over
> yourself and become a useful contributor.
>
> Phildo

You DO seem to be getting rather obsessive about Arni and Dob, rarely
letting a thread pass by without some kind of jibe. OK we know what they
are like, we don't need reminding every day.

Ron(UK)
From: Phildo on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "Ty Ford" <tyreeford(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:11:51 -0500, Phildo wrote
>> (in article 5voi79F1nej56U1(a)mid.individual.net):
>
>>> (I bet Arny & Bony have bought them).
>
>> Not helpful.
>
> That cheap shot about buying this EW mic pad/Eq is just another desperate
> troll from what must be a really lonely guy. How many times does this guy
> troll me in a week?

Not nearly as many times as you deserve Arny.

What part of "you shouldn't be posting here" do you not understand?

Phildo

From: Phildo on

"Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> You DO seem to be getting rather obsessive about Arni and Dob, rarely
> letting a thread pass by without some kind of jibe.

And until they realise they shouldn't be posting here the way they are
(pretending to know something about live sound when clearly they do not)
then I will carry on.

> OK we know what they are like, we don't need reminding every day.

You may know it, someone just reading this group for the first time won't
and needs to know that they are not to be taken at all seriously because
they do not know what they are talking about and make it up as they go
along. Only last week some idiot came up defending Arny, obviously not
knowing about his illness. That person may have spent money based on advice
Arny gave and wasted it.

Phildo

From: Ron(UK) on
Phildo wrote:
> "Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>> You DO seem to be getting rather obsessive about Arni and Dob, rarely
>> letting a thread pass by without some kind of jibe.
>
> And until they realise they shouldn't be posting here the way they are
> (pretending to know something about live sound when clearly they do not)
> then I will carry on.
>
>> OK we know what they are like, we don't need reminding every day.
>
> You may know it, someone just reading this group for the first time won't
> and needs to know that they are not to be taken at all seriously because
> they do not know what they are talking about and make it up as they go
> along. Only last week some idiot came up defending Arny, obviously not
> knowing about his illness. That person may have spent money based on advice
> Arny gave and wasted it.
>
> Phildo

But arni or dobby aren't mentioned in a lot of threads until you bring
them into it. If you must find it necessary to take a shot at them, why
not just wait till one of them chimes in with inappropriate advice?

Ron(UK)
From: Arny Krueger on

> But arni or dobby aren't mentioned in a lot of threads
> until you bring them into it.

That's because Phildo obsesses over us. Is he in the closet, or is this his
way of outing himself?

> If you must find it
> necessary to take a shot at them, why not just wait till
> one of them chimes in with inappropriate advice?

Phildo can't wait for that. He has to get relief from his built-up tensions,
right now! :-(

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: C Audio 4001 fuse